collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 G2 G3 some to give away!! Very good price *New*  (Read 854 times)

Offline suzy.66Topic starter

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
G1 G2 G3 some to give away!! Very good price *New*
« on: July 20, 2017, 03:50:57 PM »
Hello all,

I am shipping from France or UK and accept paypal (you will have to pay the costs or send as friends) or bank transfere.

I ACCEPT OFFERS, don't be shy!

I need to empty my house that is why i am selling so cheap and giving away some as well, i have a limited time to sell everything.

I will keep updating with new ponies during few days so be sure to keep an eye on the topic ;)

G1

Baby confetti Argentin (Has some indents) £70
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lucky the stalion (a cut in his mouth but cant see it) £15  le teeny tiny SOLD

Baby boy dragon £17

Bushwoolies £15 each

Mummy and twins babies £250

Mommy and baby pony, both mint, please make offer

Purple mermaid pony, great condition £45

Dragon UK red (of princess Tiffany) £20 need some restoration done

Scribbles - mint £95

Seaponies, great state and complete
Surfdancer (adult) £35
The two babies £25 each BOTH SOLD

Bebe Nestie
Bb blubberchen perfect £65
Bb schlummerlein hair cut otherwise great state £55
Baby lil sweet cake great £75 SOLD

Ponies' friends all in great state all sold but two:
Llama £65
Moose with original ruban bit yellowed on horns tips £80

Playset Pretty Parlor with Peachy, great 10£

Playset Lulabby Nursery, great 15£

G2

caross 4£

carross 10£

Pretty Parlor G2 FREE (+shipping costs)

princess tower 10£

Kitchen 1£

G3

/

OTHER PONY TOYS

/
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:21:42 PM by suzy.66 »

Thank you so much to FanRobinHood for my avatar and ZennaBug for my marvelous persona ref !

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • my collection
Re: G1 G2 G3 some to give away!! Very good price
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 10:18:03 PM »
how much is the shipping for the G2 Castle to Usa ?
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Collection Page on FB You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    Instagram You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 12:34:51 PM »
Hi there,

I will mp you ;)

Thank you so much to FanRobinHood for my avatar and ZennaBug for my marvelous persona ref !

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 01:59:06 PM »
To make sure I'm reading that right - is that 5 for the whole G2 bait lot or each?

If for the lot - any ideas on shipping to the US?

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 02:57:25 PM »
Hello! it is 5 for the lot so yea.... quite cheap ae! lol I'll pm you

Offline haircutsandhighlighters

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 04:00:32 PM »
I'm also interested in that G2 bait lot... no pony is too baity for H&H  :lol:

However, Duenia was here first so if you've already made a deal I will leave  ^.^

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 04:38:35 PM »
PMing you now :)

Offline kezspot

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 05:50:18 PM »
Pm u now.

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 06:04:46 PM »
Ive replied you :)

Offline Strandperle

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Emerald Isle Pony
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 08:18:05 PM »
Pm'ed :)
Thanks to Lina for my avatar!
~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 08:25:07 PM »
replied sent ;)

Post Merge: July 22, 2017, 11:14:33 AM

updates of the SOLD and ON HOLD ;)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 11:14:33 AM by suzy.66 »

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 09:09:23 AM »
Hi everyone! I am going away for A WEEK so please do not expect answer before next weekend.

For the ones who have bought me ponies, I did already send all of you a message, I did miss the post office on Saturday morning (bugger!) so will post your items in a week time. Sorry again for the inconvenience. I see you all in a week and... ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS wouuhouuu!

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
Re: G1 G2 G3 some to give away!! Very good price *ON HOLD for a week*
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 08:57:12 PM »
Can I buy the purple slide from the set with Flitter (G2) loose? Thanks :)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2017, 07:14:13 AM »
Hi :)

I think ive sold them all but ill double check for you on monday. If i have i will though sell you the whole thing ;)

Thanks

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2017, 10:19:19 AM »
Okay thank you :)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login