collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: pressed pennies?  (Read 521 times)

Online invaderhorizongreenTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • MOC Mimic
pressed pennies?
« on: July 17, 2017, 09:02:31 PM »
Does anyone collect these? I was cleaning my room and found a few if anyone wants them.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Re: pressed pennies?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 04:48:31 AM »
I do! Where are yours from?
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 07:22:48 PM »
I collect them. :) It's surprising there aren't other people around here who collect them! I have three full books of pressed pennies. What are the pennies you have?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • MOC Mimic
  • G1 and G3 Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 01:19:22 AM »
Are those the ones you put through machines and when they come out they have a design or logo on them?  If so I remember having one when I was a kid for the local zoo but I've long since thrown it out I think.  I don't really collect them I just had the one.  It was something I thought was neat when I was a kid but lost interest.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Signature By: Sapphire Rain

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 01:53:24 AM »
I started collecting them last year. :) I think they're fun.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and for my sig.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Master of Orange Ponies
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 03:33:03 AM »
I have a penny that was run over by a train. It's pretty flat! Don't know if that counts though :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBelltock|
Avatar by Moophles (offsite). Sig by SDS.

Online Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 03:34:33 AM »
I collect them, but only from places I've actually been, not from anywhere. My parents bought me a little shadowbox and cut a slit in the top for me to put the coins in, and I can shake it around and look at all the places I've been!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • http://Bumblesweet.deviantart.com
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 07:19:29 AM »
I collect them too! Not rabidly or anything, but I enjoy looking for cool designs when I'm on vacation! (If anyone would like help getting Disney ones, lemme know! I have a season pass!)

Commissions are currently closed.~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
JAFFACAKE!

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • taakos good out here my man
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 07:28:07 AM »
i love getting pressed pennies! i have like two whole books full  :blush:
i only get them from places ive been though. they are awesome cheap trinkets and memories.

x You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login x You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login x

Offline Bren41882

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2017, 04:27:55 PM »
I collect them I have several in a display book. I have a pressed quarter too

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+439)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2017, 07:15:56 PM »
I have one ^.^ and I keep it in my purse :)

Love pkw xxx
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Sundown

• She's a daydreamer
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Have you smiled today?
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 03:33:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I collect them too! Not rabidly or anything, but I enjoy looking for cool designs when I'm on vacation!

^ Yep, this sums up my thoughts on them. :) They aren't something I actively seek out, but I don't mind picking up cool ones when I find them. They bring back memories.

Online Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2017, 12:52:00 AM »
I collect them, but only from places I've actually been, not from anywhere. My parents bought me a little shadowbox and cut a slit in the top for me to put the coins in, and I can shake it around and look at all the places I've been!

That sounds really neat! I really like that idea.
PLEASE VOTE to help the Floofers @ F5RS!
(Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies, and Feathered Friends)

This cutie will be our newest family member come October. Her rescue is in a Facebook contest to win $500.
You can vote daily until the end of September.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Reiya

• Marie Antoinette
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2017, 12:19:26 AM »
I have an handful from factions over the years.  I defiantly need to find a way to showcase them. I love your idea of a  shadow box Bekuno!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 01:26:59 AM »
I get them for my boyfriend whenever we're at a zoo or amusement park and he can't be with us. He has me bring only the shiniest of pennies and he's got a little booklet for them.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless