collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay users? Please help!  (Read 770 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Ebay users? Please help!
« on: July 17, 2017, 12:16:26 PM »
I think this is the first time I've ever wandered over into this section of the Arena, but I REALLY need some ebay help.

I just had an ebay auction end, and shipping is time sensitive (it's a ticket for an event this weekend!). But when it comes to payment, it just says "Payment was initiated on Jul 17, 2017 and is being processed through PayPal."

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!? O_o I see no evidence of any activity on my paypal account. When I click on "View Paypal Transaction" on my ebay page, it just errors out.

Does this mean that payment has been sent or not? I need to get this in the mail, and the entire thing has been crazy stressful  :cry: I want the buyer to get their ticket, but I would also like to make sure I get the money, you know?

Any help/answers would be great and really appreciated.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Ebay users? Please help!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 12:27:41 PM »
It sounds like it might be a personal account and it has to upload funds if a bank account is not linked to it? I'd ask the buyer, check with them. Ebay's been really weird with me lately though.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay users? Please help!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 02:08:53 PM »
Hopefully they are paying instantly via CC/Paypal funds because if they are not, there are going to be a few days delay for the deposit.  :(  Like Taffeta said, if you politely reach out to the buyer and inquire, they should be able to tell you what monies they used to pay for the auction.

I hope you selected the fastest shipping method with tracking and signature so the buyer already knows about the expensive shipping of such a time-sensitive item?  This sounds like a heyday for an Ebay case... I know there is a whole FAQ section dedicated to selling event tickets... ;)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 02:10:44 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal