TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

I lost contact with my buyer. Rosesare? edit nothing bad, just looking for her

(1/2) > >>

tootie_tails:
I need to contact her about her package.
I'd pm her but the last pm:s I sent to her, around July 8:th, are still sitting unread in my 'sent' mailbox.
I don't know her from anywhere else and don't have her email either.
Is anyone in contact with her somewhere like facebook or something? If you could point her to this it would be great  :)

Taffeta:
I don't think she's on the forum as much as she used to be. I've bought from her several times, and each time some pretty valuable stuff, and she's always been reliable to deal with, but I have noticed she isn't always on the boards these days. She has stuff listed on ebay, could you send her a message through there?

Loa:
She's pretty awesome, so I find it odd you can't find her!
I'll PM you her email. :)

jrr74:
I can read my messages from other through my e-mail, don't even have to open my mailbox here.  So it is possible that she is seeing/reading them via her e-mail  ^.^

tootie_tails:
Sorry if my message was confusing, there is nothing bad about the buyer! The (possible) problem is at this end. So just need to get in contact with her about it.

(someone pm:ed me her email so will try that now)

--- Quote from: jrr74 on July 17, 2017, 08:47:25 PM ---I can read my messages from other through my e-mail, don't even have to open my mailbox here.  So it is possible that she is seeing/reading them via her e-mail  ^.^

--- End quote ---

Thanks that is good to know :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version