collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is ebay buggy lately or is it just me?  (Read 2231 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Is ebay buggy lately or is it just me?
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2017, 11:00:28 AM »
AUGH sounds very aggravating!  I hope you get it all sorted out soon!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Is ebay buggy lately or is it just me?
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2017, 11:54:07 AM »
So, the ongoing adventures of my two GSP lots in the post.

The lot that had all the weird messages about it (the one that inspired this thread) has apparently safely reached the GSP centre in KY, so that's a positive. My ebay account still says it's been shipped twice but I am going to ignore that and hope for the best.

The other lot which had no ebay glitches got sent to the wrong person but the seller is working their socks off trying to rectify that issue, so hopefully everything will be fine. I can deal with delays.

Sellers can make honest mistakes but honestly human beings are much better than digital website coding. I can talk to the human beings and figure out errors and problems with them and all the sellers I have dealt with lately have been lovely people. I am fine with honest mistakes and sellers who I can work with. I find the website issues much more annoying.

Those people who have had the "you won" then "you lost" on the auction screen, though, that's the absolute worst. Ebay need to get that fixed, not just because it's emotionally tortuous but also because they could glitch and end up taking money from the wrong bidder.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal