collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Lickety-Split

have her
22 (37.9%)
have a variation
9 (15.5%)
have SS
7 (12.1%)
want her
6 (10.3%)
want a variation
5 (8.6%)
want SS
3 (5.2%)
army
1 (1.7%)
I'll pass
1 (1.7%)
I have merchandise!
4 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: July 19, 2017, 04:30:40 PM

Author Topic: POTD 7/14/2017 Lickety-Split  (Read 627 times)

Offline mlp4meTopic starter

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
POTD 7/14/2017 Lickety-Split
« on: July 14, 2017, 04:30:40 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mylittlewiki.org

Do you have a version of her? What do you think of her? Share some more pics!

I have a store release, SS and I think a plush. No nirvana's...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • taakos good out here my man
Re: POTD 7/14/2017 Lickety-Split
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 04:41:28 PM »
shes pretty cute, but not one of my favorites. im pretty sure the venezuelan squeaky butt has a lickety-split butt stamp right? those are my favorite : ) i really want one of those..<3
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

x You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login x You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login x

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Unable to buy, sell, or trade
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 04:51:57 PM »
Have her!

Her hair is faded and very frizzy, and she's a tad dirty still even after I cleaned her up with a magic eraser. She's also got a pink line that needs sunfading. She's got smooze in a couple spots, too. I'll have to restore her at some point.

Here's a photo I took a over a week ago, but I only just now cleaned her up more so she's more dirty here than she is now:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 05:02:31 PM »
I used to have her NSS as a kid. She was never one of my favorites.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:19:56 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 06:04:53 PM »
And again to the UK song tape ;)

I never had her as a child, though I think every other person in my area did, she came up a lot at carboot sales!! She was actually one of my first two carboot sale finds and I was super excited about it because she was an old pony I didn't have :D I still love her, though now she has a rather extended family :/
I have that original carboot one, whose hair is nice, but pale pink, and lacking in curl. I braided her up so I know which one she is.
I have one with faded out curly hair who I kept because she was part of my high school performing arts assignment - she was a prop in one of our drama scenes, so she stayed because of that.
I have a minty one with lovely pink hair. She seems to be the only one I have a photo of as she's on my site:

That's it for the regulars.

I have Italian Lickety. I can't remember if I have a NC one. It's possible but I'm not sure.

I'd like the HK one with dark cones that Europe got but I'm super picky about this pony so I haven't found one yet. Her and the curly haired CJ with the dark symbols still elude me :/

Plus then there's the three babies - Play and Care Set, FT and BBE.

I don't think I left anyone out. O.o.

No weird green Heladas here I'm afraid ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks to Nence for Wistful Taffeta!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 08:29:07 PM »
And again to the UK song tape ;)

hehe - I got the song in my head when I saw the title of this thread :)

I have her, and her baby :) Doesn't look like I have any photos of them.. whoops. But I do like her, she's very sweet :) I love her personality in the cartoon too, hehe.

ooh, and I have the Dollymix version too! She was my first G1 Dollymix pony :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 08:49:36 PM »
I have her NSS, but I'm not sure if I have her SS? That's probably something I should know.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+5)
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 10:11:41 PM »
Have her and her SS version.  She doesn't speak in "escape from Katrina" but I love her and how the ponies are drawn in the film.  I liked her character in the friends series.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 10:15:57 PM »
I have her NSS, but I'm not sure if I have her SS? That's probably something I should know.

...I left her out. I have her too. *ashamed*.
Thanks to Nence for Wistful Taffeta!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+48)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 03:02:58 AM »
I like Lickety Split a lot. Her colors go great together, and who doesn't love ice cream. A lot of my love is nostalgic, though; she was one of my childhood ponies and I had both her and first tooth Baby Lickety Split.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but, vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” 

Offline Shaz

• Power Puff Pony
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 08:31:37 AM »
I have her regular NSS version. She was one of my girlfriend's childhood ponies, and used to go to school with her when she was about 5 - she even managed to get into my gf's first school photo.

I also have a bit of merchandise with her on: a little coin purse, and also some very cute earmuffs. Sadly they are childsize, otherwise I would totally wear them in chilly weather.

I have first tooth Baby Lickety too, she's one of my favourites.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Trade Count: (+113)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 05:14:58 PM »
Another pony I really love!!
Have her and a couple of variations!

Italian, right facing symbols

Italian, left facing symbols

and I own this really cute earmuffs <3 No pic atm though

Offline Safflower

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 06:18:59 PM »
Oh, she's one of my favorites! I don't have her yet, but all her versions are pretty!
"What does a winner do when life gives him lemons? He squeezes them right back into lifes EYES!" -Nicole Watterson

Offline NightGliderSA

• Rainbow Curl Pony
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2017, 06:44:31 PM »
I have the regular version, but would love some variants. I like Lickety, and of course everyone likes ice cream  :)

Her hair is only the palest of pinks though, and has lost all vestiges of a curl. But I am still happy to have her.

Offline glitterball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Be kind and sparkly!
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2017, 07:19:12 PM »
Ah, one of my childhood ponies!  :cheer:

She seems to be quite a commonly-found pony and I think is very much underrated - pinks and icecreams, what's not to love?  :lol:
 :happy:
:glitter: :glitter: visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :glitter: