collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 319 times)

Offline chunkdragon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Hi there!
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:10:23 AM »
Hi there, My name here is Chunkdragon, but most folk in the MLP community know me as Eht or Frankie :D
I'm a 42-year-old qualified nurse, author and artist living in Scotland in the UK.
I started collecting ponies years ago after I accidentally gave away my cherished childhood ponies through miscommunication with my friend's young sister. (She was only meant to play with them, but she thought I meant she could keep them! XD)
My favourite ponies are G1 Moonstone and G3 Starcatcher. Moonstone is who started it all off as she was the pony I loved the most in my own childhood collection and the first one I got back through a boot sale around 18 years ago or so.
My collection has grown to the point I recently had to clear a room to house it. I have over 1000 ponies of all generations and it's still growing. The G3s are my favourite, though G1s are a close second.
And that's about it from me! I've meant to join this forum for years and never got round to it, but I'm here now and looking forward to seeing everyone's collections :D

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 02:14:32 PM »
Great to have you here, chuckdragon :wave:

I am the same age as you and my best friend had Moonstone when we were younger (I had Windy).  We used to play ponies together all the time.  So sorry you ended up giving away your childhood friends by mistake. I hope your friends sister enjoyed playing with them and loved them like you did.  :D

See you around the forum!  :happy:

Offline chunkdragon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 02:30:14 PM »
Hey! Thanks! :D
She played with them every day until we drifted apart a few years later XD
See you around! :D

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 04:18:36 PM »
Welcome to the site to another UK person :D Sounds like you have an amazing collection and spent the 90s doing the same as my sister and I did - trawling carboot sales for pretty pastel colours!

My first pony was also a Rainbow pony - Windy :D I have a soft spot for Rainbows. Moonstone is very pretty though obviously I have to be loyal to my original unicorn.

Welcome to the Arena anyhow, and hope you have fun here :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 07:36:32 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Sounds like your collection is very bright and colourful and it's own paradise estate :)

I'm interested to know what genre do you write?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal