collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Super stubborn frizz...?  (Read 156 times)

Offline PrincessMegzieTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • Toxic Star Studio
Super stubborn frizz...?
« on: July 11, 2017, 12:18:18 PM »
Hello everypony!

I'm wondering if anyone has tips for getting SUPER stubborn frizz out of G1 ponies hair? I've tried conditioner+ Flat iron and also the boiling water method but this frizz with just NOT come out of the ends of this poor pony's tail! Any ideas? Or any suggestions on a recommended flat iron for fixing pony hair?

Thanks!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Signature by Toxic Star Studio

.:. toxicstarstudio.com:.

Offline MidnightRarity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Fakie!
  • i like goats
    • MidnightRarity
Re: Super stubborn frizz...?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 12:58:09 PM »
You probably did this when you tried the flat iron method, but you're suppose to apply lotion (un scented, but I use scented that you can wash right off), and flat iron with the lotion on so it doesn't fry or melt or dry the hair.

I've done this on older g4's, and works like wonders, which is most likely different hair quality/ brand, but hey I tried!

(I made a video on this in case ya want to see it!- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Good luck!
LOOKING FOR G4.5 MUFFIN MARE BRUSHABLE!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Trades List!- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline PrincessMegzieTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • Toxic Star Studio
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 01:19:15 PM »
Is there a difference between using lotion vs using conditioner? I was wetting the hair and then slathering it in conditioner while I tried to get it to straighten. Is lotion a better option?
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Signature by Toxic Star Studio

.:. toxicstarstudio.com:.

Offline Doedeardarling

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 02:20:38 PM »
Sadly really frizzy hair cannot be fixed. But it is easy to hide with some curls.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 02:22:25 PM »
Lotion only works on the G4's - the older gens hair does NOT take to it.

Sometimes you don't get all the frizz out and you have to style the ends into curls so the frizz isn't seen... 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

<3 Avatar:Vanilla Virus, Sig: Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder <3