collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The loyal subjects vinyl figures. I got one! Anyone else seen them?  (Read 61154 times)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The loyal subjects vinyl figures. I got one! Anyone else seen them?
« Reply #540 on: October 11, 2017, 08:31:25 AM »
I haven’t seen any chase figures except the Hot Topic and Comic Con ones. Glitter Firefly sounds pretty. :)
Ponyfan

Foxtail, I don't think they've made a Glitter Firefly for this set. The only Glitters in this set seem to be Glitter Minty & Glitter Princess Sparkle. The other hard to find ones are Glow in the dark Applejack, Pearlescent Firefly (club 28 which might mean that its exclusive to a specific retailer), & Gold Firefly (they may have only made 1 of her?). I'm guessing the others like glitter Firefly could come out in future sets. **Also, I'm not familiar with Loyal Subjects brand so this is all just info I've seen online via the boxes & their blog so take it all with a grain of salt.

Glitter Firefly was so pretty and Applejack... can see a photo of them here on my account: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQs8UffFu8k/?taken-by=v_bizzarro

They had so many additional ones at Toy Fair. The had black ones and more than just Applejack that glowed in the dark ;D

I just wonder if other retailers will pick them up and have their own exclusives like Barns & Noble and TRU.
I keep checking Books-A-Million's website to see if they've added the blind boxes online, since that chain exclusively has the chase figures I want. They're still not on the website, so I emailed customer service, and there are no plans at this time to add them to the site.

Kind of a dumb move since they have exclusive figures and they could easily increase sales to fans overseas and those who don't live near one of their retail locations. Since their nearest store is 70 miles away from me, I'm tempted to see if one of their stores would ship some if I paid over the phone or if I could pay arena member near one of their locations to get a few and then I'd pay for them plus shipping. Still debating those options at this point.

I can't believe the whole state of New York has not one single BAM retail location.

I feel your pain! The closet BAM is in New Jersey. I found the BAM versions at designer toy stores and comic book shops. I think the BAM versions are the current  open retailer versions. I would call a few local comic shops to see what they have. A few retailers are also selling singles online. :D

~Foxtale~

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 11, 2017, 10:47:06 AM »
Wow I love that Firefly. :) She is stunning. I don't have a BAM near me either. I've checked Barnes and Noble several times and haven't seen any of the Loyal Subjects ponies.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 11, 2017, 10:58:03 AM »
I keep checking Books-A-Million's website to see if they've added the blind boxes online, since that chain exclusively has the chase figures I want. They're still not on the website, so I emailed customer service, and there are no plans at this time to add them to the site.

Kind of a dumb move since they have exclusive figures and they could easily increase sales to fans overseas and those who don't live near one of their retail locations. Since their nearest store is 70 miles away from me, I'm tempted to see if one of their stores would ship some if I paid over the phone or if I could pay arena member near one of their locations to get a few and then I'd pay for them plus shipping. Still debating those options at this point.

I can't believe the whole state of New York has not one single BAM retail location.

Well that's dumb!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 11, 2017, 11:05:25 AM »
Love those glitter ponies- they look like candy!

I hope they really are in stock-  about 3 days after I placed my order for flocked Firefly- I received a notice that my order was "changed" and she was out of stock :(

what they come in "flocked"  :dropjaw:

Yep!  I am annoyed that they cancelled mine as sold out 2 days later- and then a couple days after that, she was back in stock??? Only not in enough time for me to get her-  boo!

BUT - I did finally get the ponies that were in stock from Hot Topic!  Glitter Snuzzle, Lickety Split, pearly Lickety Split-  and one blind box who turned out to be Glory- YAY!

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 11, 2017, 07:42:36 PM »

I feel your pain! The closet BAM is in New Jersey. I found the BAM versions at designer toy stores and comic book shops. I think the BAM versions are the current  open retailer versions. I would call a few local comic shops to see what they have. A few retailers are also selling singles online. :D

As weird as it sounds, I don't think I have any comic book shops around me anymore. But I can double-check that. Yeah, I know that places like Hot Topic, Amazon, and such are selling them online (is that who you mean?), but the chase figures for Hot Topic don't include Lickety Split or Gusty. And with Amazon, I'm not sure what chase figures, if any, they have.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 11, 2017, 08:09:43 PM »
Congratulations Galactica!! I got two boxes from Hot Topic so now I just gotta check and make sure they sent the right glitters!

Who knew flocked Firefly would be so popular?! She's the only one I didn't get a double of, otherwise I'd offer her here. :( I hope you get one soon Galactica!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 12, 2017, 06:06:57 PM »
I called the three nearest Booksamillion stores to see if they had the figures in stock & would be able to ship them. The first store said they don't have any in stock but they'd gladly ship if they did. She said they get new shipments twice a week so to check back. At the second store they said they don't ship items, customers would have to order from the website (which of course the figures aren't on). The third store said they don't have them in stock, that they get new shipments on Thursdays, and I can check back or to check with a bigger store in the nearest major city.

What's funny is that no one so far has heard of these figures. Isn't that something?

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 12, 2017, 06:37:49 PM »
I’m still missing Glitter Snuzzle but hoping I can get her later from Hot Topic.

Ponyfan

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #548 on: October 13, 2017, 06:06:34 AM »
I finally got my order from Hot Topic.  :)  In addition to the 'special' ones I ordered (pearly Lickety etc) I ordered three blind boxes.  I got Princess Sparkle, Applejack, and . . . GLITTER MINTY!   I'm happy, she was the one I wanted most.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 13, 2017, 10:01:47 AM »
I finally got my order from Hot Topic.  :)  In addition to the 'special' ones I ordered (pearly Lickety etc) I ordered three blind boxes.  I got Princess Sparkle, Applejack, and . . . GLITTER MINTY!   I'm happy, she was the one I wanted most.

Wow you are lucky!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 19, 2017, 07:00:46 PM »

Congrats. I love Glitter Minty. :)   

Ponyfan

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #551 on: October 19, 2017, 07:32:21 PM »
I was going to order the special glitters from Hot Topic tomorrow when I got paid, but they're out of stock now.  :(

I do have one that I bought myself for my birthday, though - turned out to be Applejack!

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #552 on: October 25, 2017, 03:59:56 PM »
Finally I've got one! I went to Hot Topic today and got a box.

I got Firefly!

I'll get another one next month, sometime when I can use the Hot Cash I got today (I also got the Pop Tempest and a Power Ponies blindbox). I really want the Glow in the Dark Applejack.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #553 on: November 01, 2017, 07:42:56 PM »
Has anyone actually received their con exclusive glitters from hot topic yet? Mine have been taking forever to arrive!!!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline pawpatrolbab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Never be afraid to be yourself
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #554 on: November 01, 2017, 10:35:10 PM »
Found them in Hot Topic, but I don't think the figures are worth $20. Much too small for that price. I hope they lower it a bit someday!
🌈Wordpress Blog: https://natescoloringbook.wordpress.com/
✨Tumblr Blog: https://crayoncritter.tumblr.com/
I don't have much of a collection anymore due to immigrating but I hope to bring my trade score up so I can participate in the future! Always open and looking to make friends with fellow adults 💙 Please don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal