collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Unicorno guide?  (Read 229 times)

Offline oboroTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dazzle Surprise
Unicorno guide?
« on: July 08, 2017, 10:04:45 AM »
Has anyone seen a guide for unicorno toys anywhere Please? Im totally confused as to whats out there now...

Offline ShimmerShine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
Re: Unicorno guide?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 06:04:06 PM »
Try this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+48)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
Re: Unicorno guide?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 09:36:25 PM »
I've been collecting Unicornos for about a year now and have felt the same confusion at times; I haven't found a comprehensive guide to Unicornos (although maybe I just haven't found it!). If this helps any, I've found that so far there have been 5 series of blind boxes (series 5 is the one currently available in stores), 1 special series of Mermicorno blind boxes, 2 series of unicorno "frenzies" blind boxes (which are all mobile charms), and several special San Diego Comic Con releases -- I can only remember last years' release: pearly versions of several of the blind boxes. There's also a lot of merch, etc. as well. Often when I want to see what's been made I'll google something like "unicorno series 1" or "unicorno frenzies" and look at the pictures that come up; often I'll find the box picture with every unicorno in that specific series. Hope that very jumbled explanation helped!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but, vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”