collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rapunzel G1 *NEW* sell/trade possible!  (Read 1013 times)

Offline suzy.66Topic starter

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
Rapunzel G1 *NEW* sell/trade possible!
« on: July 06, 2017, 11:54:20 AM »
 Hi there,

I wish to sell my Rapunzel from my personal collection.

*NEW*
I don't mind to sell and trade for those if you have anything i wish to complete my collection. Please refer to this link to see if you have anything i am looking for: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rapunzel is in perfect condition.
Her only flaw is a faded stain on her back, and she has some dried glue that rattle lightly in her.
She comes with her original ribbon and barret
800€
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you are interested by any, please feel free to send me a PM and i will come back to you asap!

Thanks  :)
Suzy
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 06:43:31 AM by suzy.66 »

Thank you so much to FanRobinHood for my avatar and ZennaBug for my marvelous persona ref !

Offline JessicaHB

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
Re: Rapunzel and Scoops G1
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 12:37:50 PM »
you have a PM from me :)

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 02:25:58 PM »
Thanks Jessica :) ive just PMed you back ;)

Thank you so much to FanRobinHood for my avatar and ZennaBug for my marvelous persona ref !

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • Dabbles Pony
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 03:19:01 PM »
I would tell you to run an auction here and set a reserve... both of those MLP can be pricey = over $1000 for the both easily
loves me dem green ponies

SWAP LINK HERE :-) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 04:55:14 PM »
Hi May,

Thank you for your input! Hiw do i set a reserve price and start an auction?

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • Dabbles Pony
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 07:01:17 PM »
just start a post in sales with the right to reserve and not sell if it doesn't meet your price

usually over in the nirvana forum it runs for a few weeks to give the community time to log in and see and then allow the PMs for bidders to be posted as #1, #2 etc. so you can correspond so that they know you got the bid and yet it remains without the peer pressure and is just "a" bid

you can also have a BIN price if someone is offering a heart/soul in trade we'll understand (just kidding! but ya get the idea ...)

so check out some of the other auction threads, oh, get a PC if you want first and then see how it goes

Oh I would not put in an exact end time in that sometimes like evilbay there are a ton of last minute bids and if there is going to be a bid war it is best to just get to those two back and forth until the final/best is reached = especially given time zone differences knowing how early/late here sometimes can be comparatively

I think babydoll just got $400 for her scoops and rapunzel can go over $800 last I saw ... so that's my two cents :-)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 07:03:08 PM by maycrestmom »
loves me dem green ponies

SWAP LINK HERE :-) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 01:23:38 PM »
Ok thanks a lot! It helps a bunch! I might just do that ;)

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 04:59:26 PM »
up for those, i have put a price on. Thanks

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 05:56:01 PM »
Up!

Accepting offers  ;)

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • i love sprinkles
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 10:21:44 PM »
is the ribbon her original ribbon
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2017, 09:47:17 AM »
Hi Mami Tomoe, i did got her with it and was told it was the original ribbon. I however don't know how i can double check for you, do you know a way?

Looks right to me

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • i love sprinkles
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2017, 09:17:27 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Mami Tomoe, i did got her with it and was told it was the original ribbon. I however don't know how i can double check for you, do you know a way?

Looks right to me
[/quot
i think its the right one
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2017, 10:02:57 AM »
Yes me too :)

Offline Pierlala

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • So Soft Pony
Re: Rapunzel and Scoops G1 *NEW* sell/trade possible!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 08:23:56 AM »
Is Rapunzel sold already? I will get money from my boyfriend in about 1.5 month to buy one. I'm looking for one.
My wish list: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

• Bay Breeze Pony
Re: Rapunzel and Scoops G1 *NEW* sell/trade possible!
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 09:07:37 AM »
I will mp you ;)