collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Aussie sales - Loyal Subjects G1 figures, destuffed G3 giant plush  (Read 359 times)

Offline prancingstagTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
Hello, and welcome! I'd like to move everything off to new homes as quickly as possible, so if there's something you want, drop me a line! I'm open to similar value trades from my You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, I'm willing to combine shipping, and I can do holds as long as you give me a definite date for payment to be made. I take payment through paypal. I have conducted a few trades on the Arena, and my ebay ID is "prancingstag08" if you need further feedback. Items come from a smoke-free home. I have two cats and two dogs; they are not allowed near the collection but some fur transference may occur. I clean/brush everything as well as I can before it leaves my possession, but please be aware that allergens may still be present, and purchase responsibly.

Anyway, onto the ponies! Collection items have just sat on display or been kept in storage, and went unplayed with in my possession.

The Loyal Subjects MLP G1 vinyl figures - $15 each
Brand new, just opened to check which figure it is. All come with original box, foil bag and character card.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

G3 Mini Giant / Pyjama Plush Pinkie Pie (destuffed) - $50 incl. worldwide shipping

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 06:19:16 AM by prancingstag »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login // You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Updated, just Pinkie left.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login // You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Aussie sales - Loyal Subjects G1 figures, destuffed G3 giant plush
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 06:20:17 AM »
 :frolic: