collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi! I'm Megzie!  (Read 530 times)

PrincessMegzie

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi! I'm Megzie!
« on: July 01, 2017, 07:55:40 PM »
Hello, everyone! My name is Megzie and I have been collecting My Little Ponies since I was 3 years old. I recently unearthed the three HUGE tubs of my old collection from my parents' house and am very excited to get back into collecting!

If only my childhood self could see me now! 30 years old and still playing with ponies!

A little more about me! I love video games and spend way too much time playing Pokémon and Overwatch. I'm also fluent in Japanese and the owner of Toxic Star Studio!

I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you and get up to speed on the many MANY new resources that people have created for collecting and restoring that were not available when I had to stop collecting years ago!

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi! I'm Megzie!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 09:09:28 PM »
Hay there! I'm mew. Pleased to meet you! I also like Pokemon and can speak a little Japanese. There are plenty of resources on here for rstoration help. In fact, there is the mlp preservation project, made by fardreamer, who's also on here. See you around!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline MidnightRarity

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • G4 Collector!
    • View Profile
    • Midnight Rarity YT
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 09:42:27 PM »
Have fun on here! WOO!!!
Hello! :D

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 11:19:34 PM »
Hi welcome to the arena!

I know approx 4 words in Japanese but somehow the word for Pony is not among them, hm...

Wow three tubs of childhood ponies Yaaay! So wonderful!  If you'd like to share pics of them we'd love to see them in Pony Brag forum, and all those restoration etc tips are in Pony Corral.  Feel free to post any specific questions you might have.  (oh yes fardreamer and her mlppreservationproject.com I think it is are also great resources!)

Please have a look around, and make yourself at home!  We're so happy to have you with us.  Hope you have a great time!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 01:20:31 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

have fun going through your tubs of awesome and cleaning them up!!!  Sounds heavenly to me!! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal