collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Displaying dolls?  (Read 206 times)

Offline BekunoTopic starter

• Starstruck
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
Displaying dolls?
« on: July 02, 2017, 12:16:13 AM »
Hey guys! So, I recently moved and I've yet to bring my two BJDs over because I don't have anywhere to really put them? I'd like to install a shelf for them, but I want something big enough to be safe so they wont fall or break. Any recommendations?

On another note: I also have to Drabbits, these are art dolls that you can puppet via a long wire that goes into your shirt (the doll rests on your shoulder). I also want to display them, but finding a way to do so with the wire is an issue! If you have any recs, I'd like to hear them as I have three of these guys :)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MangleCrafter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • One word: Firefly
Re: Displaying dolls?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 11:07:54 AM »
Hmm, i see. For the BJDs you could use a normal shelf and get a plastic glass case to protect them. You could also install the doll stands on the shelf with a couple of screws for extra stability so they won't fall over.