collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 174087 times)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #1680 on: November 23, 2021, 05:26:56 PM »
My sharky is so loved today!!! She got a postcard with art on it & a post was dedicated solely to her. It warms both her plushie heart & mine xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin & Blumiere
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
« Reply #1681 on: November 23, 2021, 10:35:44 PM »
I got happy mail today in the form of best friend necklaces in the form of Legend of Zelda heart container. Hannah's is in traditional red and gold while mine is sapphire blue and gold.
They are a bit bigger than I had pictured when I picked them out and they could benefit with an extension to the chains but they are totally wearable.I
Hannah is my best friend and a soul mate and she does what she can to keep me going, sometimes just by being there. I try to do the same for her, and with both of us being Zelda freaks heart containers seemed like one of two obvious choices and we already have fairy bottle necklaces. Anyway it made me happy today.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
« Reply #1682 on: November 25, 2021, 01:35:18 AM »
I can't go to sleep because it's snowing outside! Wonderful!  :happy:

I heard the results of the blood test on Tuesday and almost everything is fine.  :)
I have mild hypothyroidism and got pills for it. I will go for blood tests again in February next year.
Leukocytes are elevated and it’s a bit of a mystery. :huh: I have had a strange feeling in my throat for over a year now, but the doctor couldn’t say anything about it and couldn’t find anything by looking into my mouth. It will be examined next year unless I feel worse sooner.  :huh:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+54)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Master of Orange Ponies
« Reply #1683 on: Yesterday at 03:23:35 PM »
I'm glad your test went well :) Could the feeling in your throat be related to the hypothyroidism? Or swollen lymph nodes? Your doctor probably would have found that though.

--

I joined WalMart+ since I get deliveries often. They sent me a welcome box with stuff including a full size tube of Sensodyne Pro Enamel tooth paste! I've actually been looking to get this exact tooth paste when my current one runs out. My teeth have like clear spots? Where you can see whiter sections behind the yellowed layer (coffee drinker, heh). So I figure my top layer of enamel is really weak and thin.

|Wants|Raincurl|Belltock|
Avatar by Shaiyeh. Sigs by Annie and SDS.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1684 on: Yesterday at 04:33:54 PM »
Well done Walmart!

Heart of Midnight, so glad that your tests show nothing serious, and that what is there can be managed. Hope things smooth out for you now!

My happy thing for the day. A game site I'm on started its Christmas festival early. And right now everyone is gifting each other silly and cute bits of art, jokes, gifs and all kinds of things. It's just really nice.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
« Reply #1685 on: Today at 02:26:07 AM »
BlackCurtains & Taffeta  :grouphug: :heart:

I'm glad your test went well :) Could the feeling in your throat be related to the hypothyroidism? Or swollen lymph nodes? Your doctor probably would have found that though.

Yes, I think it can and I hope it is due to hypothyroidism. Too bad I didn’t notice asking the doctor if it could be because of it.  :huh:
He touched my neck with his hand and he could not find the swollen lymph nodes. According to the doctor, that feeling may also be due to the anxiety I have, but I don’t believe it at all myself. I have suffered from anxiety for most of my life, but this strange feeling in my throat has not existed before.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal