collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I need some ebay help on where to find my return shipping label? Anyone?  (Read 707 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I bought a non pony item and it was not as described at all.   The seller was very nice about it and said based on my photos to return it.  Then she stated she would provide a return shipping label for me so I would not be out shipping costs to return the item to her.  Where do I find that label?  I am so confused as I didn't even know a seller could create a return shipping label for a buyer.  Plus, I have never encountered a seller willing to pay for return shipping.  I wish more sellers were like this when they misrepresent an item.  If I can leave her glowing feedback when this is all over I will.  This is the best customer service I have ever had on ebay.  So where is my return label going to be? :shrug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Is she not sending it via email or in the mail?

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
I think the return label would probably be either an image like a jpg or maybe a link from ebay with a label? Either way it will be something you can print at home. If she doesn't send it in a few days I would politely ask again :)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
No the return label goes through ebay and you are supposed to find it on your account somewhere and print it out. You would think it would show up under the return and cancel tab of your account but it does not on my account.  The seller wrote me and told me she paid for my label and called ebay and it should be on my account.  I could not find it anywhere, nor could I find my return details.  So, I tried to go into the resolution center and request a return for that item again and the return details finally popped up with a tab to print the label.  I will never understand why ebay can't make things easier.  It is just nuts.  Maybe it takes like 24 hours to show up or something, but still.  Irritating, time consuming and not the way I wanted to spend the afternoon.  At least I have it printed out and all is resolved.  Mind you I still don't really  know how you are supposed to easily find the label in "My Ebay."  It did not show up anywhere for me.  If anyone knows please tell me so I don't have to jump through hula hoops again trying to find it. :pout:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 03:56:04 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal