collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Signature image assistance  (Read 218 times)

Offline mlp4meTopic starter

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
Signature image assistance
« on: June 27, 2017, 10:42:25 PM »
Silly photobucket, I guess I can't link to or see any of my images anymore. Super awesome!
After 4 years I still can't figure out how to check image size/kilobytes on my Mac.
Please let me know if these 3 are acceptable to use. (Can't risk another Big Sig image or I can't have one anymore...  :cry: )

width 400 height 150 - unknown weight
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

width 350 height 130 - unknown weight
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

width 400 height 150 - unknown weight

Many thanks in advance for the assistance in checking.  ^.^
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 08:23:14 PM by mlp4me »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Signature image assistance
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 11:18:14 PM »
Yeah, sadly seems like Photobucket is having a fit with their rules.

For your photos: 21.33 KB, 7.58 KB, 15.79 KB. All are good. :)
(sorry, not familiar with Macs, so I can't help with how to check on one)
PLEASE VOTE to help the Floofers @ F5RS!
(Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies, and Feathered Friends)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This cutie will be our newest family member come October. Her rescue is in a Facebook contest to win $500.
You can vote daily until the end of September.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline mlp4meTopic starter

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
Re: Signature image assistance
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 08:21:16 PM »
Kiwi, you're amazing! Thank you for checking. :o)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?