collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My pony introduction  (Read 358 times)

April Moonlight

• Trade Count: (0)
My pony introduction
« on: June 27, 2017, 10:27:34 AM »
Hello from Memphis, TN!
I'm so happy someone referred me to this site! I usually post my pony finds on my Facebook buy,sell, trade group. Once I got curious about customizing, people said I could find both tips on customizing and plenty of finished customs to drool over, lol.
I am 31 years old and working temporarily part time at toys r us. I have a zoology degree, so I hope to work with real animals eventually. For now, I have fun taking care of what feels like a hundred g1 my little ponies and counting. I actually have a horse obsession that started way before I discovered ponies, so I use that as an extra excuse to people who think a 30 year old shouldn't have toy multicolored ponies.
I first got into the show when my best friend told me her boyfriend was a brony. I thought it was weird but was open minded. I checked it out and fell down a rabbit hole.
My favorite ponies from the g1 era include flutter ponies, brush n grows, babies, peekaboo, and sipping soda ( though I don't have one yet). The rockin beats are some of my faves, too. I would like to complete these collections in particular. As a side note, my favorites to buy are simply customs! I love seeing what creative people come up with. This is getting long, so I welcome people to get to know me better by messaging me!

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My pony introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:56:32 AM »
Hi, welcome to the arena!  We're so happy you joined us.

I fell down that same rabbit hole....resistance is futile! but it's a good thing....

Be sure to check out our Customs forum to see what people are doing, they're amazing!

Zoology degree at toys r us....does that mean you watch all the equine toys "from the bush"?

Hope you have a great time here!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 09:04:33 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :newpony:

I'm pretty sure this forum will only add fuel to the collecting fire.  Hope you have an amazing time on the forum! :wave:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 04:32:23 PM »
Hi April Moonlight, nice to have you here.  I wasn't allowed a real horse when I was young so ponies were my substitute.  Now I have several hundred of them as well as a real horse of my own.  You can't keep a horse fan down it seems, lol. I hope you enjoy the forums and I look forward to seeing you around :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal