collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 4DE pony plushies returning soon!  (Read 561 times)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
Re: 4DE pony plushies returning soon!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 09:45:38 PM »
Was waiting on confirmation that they were official 4DE new, unused-unopened plushies  ... but I decided to place the order first. ;p (One Fluttershy and one Rarity) Can't wait
~Foxtale~

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Thank you for the retro pony Mari and LLBPonyGirl for the G4 Pretty Pop.

Offline SpaceVTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 11:31:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would love the Rarity (and maybe Flutteryshy). They are all 100% new from 4DE? :D

If so, how do I place an order? (I don't see how to order on the Deviant Art page, old lady here  :blush: ) *EDIT* Duh I see it on your site now ;p

Good luck on selling btw! :D

Thank you! I got your order! They're all still brand new in the bag!

Offline Foxtale

• Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2017, 01:12:49 PM »
I would love the Rarity (and maybe Flutteryshy). They are all 100% new from 4DE? :D

If so, how do I place an order? (I don't see how to order on the Deviant Art page, old lady here  :blush: ) *EDIT* Duh I see it on your site now ;p

Good luck on selling btw! :D

Thank you! I got your order! They're all still brand new in the bag!

Excellent! Cant' wait. :D

Thanks for selling these online. I am grateful to have the opportunity to finally buy them. :D
~Foxtale~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Thank you for the retro pony Mari and LLBPonyGirl for the G4 Pretty Pop.

Offline Foxtale

• Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2017, 01:14:47 PM »
Sorry to double post... received my order today!!

I am in love! So tempted to get the rest of the Mane 6 now. XD

They are perfect, was so happy they are sealed too (the Twilight Sparkle I bought from 4DE years ago was opened ;p)

Do you have an instagram to post on? (Or a place to leave feedback?)
~Foxtale~

Offline SpaceVTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2017, 04:38:42 PM »
I'm so glad you like them! I think you can leave feedback directly on my website. I'll check it out to see how you'd go about doing that.

Post Merge: July 11, 2017, 05:09:34 PM

Ok I think I have it set up correctly now! all you need to do is go back to my shop and click on the pony you bought. There's a button where the description is that says Reviews. You just click that to write a review. Please let me know if you have any trouble with it!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 05:09:34 PM by SpaceV »