TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Photobucket no longer allows hotlinking from free accounts...

(1/48) > >>

lunar_scythe:
I have been using photobucket for 10+ years, and as of June 20th, they changed their terms to not allow linking from free accounts with no warning. :stressed:

So, either we pay them to let us use our pics, or go elsewhere to host our pics for sales threads...one guess which I am doing.

What is everyone's fav photo host sites that allow linking?

HelloGoodbye:
I like Flickr personally!  I've had quite good luck with it and I actually think it is easier use than Photobucket (once I got used to the differences anyway).

silverdawn:
I've started using facebook.  I make a private album, then right click on the photo and "open in new window" to get the image url.  So far so good.

Carrehz:
WHAT?!?! I haven't used Photobucket for ages personally (I have my own server) but omg what are they thinking?!? Loads of people use Photobucket and they're gonna be screwed over by this.. ughhhh PB has been going downhill for ages imo but this is their worst move yet. Hopefully they sort themselves out soon >_<

Good luck finding a new image host :)

zombienixon:
I  started using imgur a couple of years ago after getting fed up with Photobucket crashing all the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version