collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Re-introduction!  (Read 420 times)

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re-introduction!
« on: June 24, 2017, 09:34:44 PM »
Hello! I was active here in the past but ended up not logging in for quite a while.

For those who have joined after I stopped being active here, I got into MLP sometime in 2011. I was introduced to the franchise with the Friendship is Magic TV series, and from that I grew to love the MLP franchise as a whole within a few months. Ever since I've been collecting ponies, and I have a decently sized collection.

I collect all generations of MLP. My favorite ponies to collect are G1s. My favorite pony I own is Spring Song, who I got just last month while thrift shopping.

I hope to have fun here yet again! :happy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

lostpony

Re: Re-introduction!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 11:23:56 PM »
Hi, welcome back!

I'm new since you've been away.  If you move the clock towards 2016, my story is much like yours...

Wow i didn't know that pony but I just looked her up just now.  She's very sweet!  It's so wonderful to find not just any pony in the wild, but a favorite!  (we'd love to see yours of course, as you remember, in the Pony Brag forum...)

We're so happy to have you back.  Hope you enjoy your return!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 11:30:14 PM »
Welcome back to the Arena :lovey:

Glad to have you back in the community.  Have you found many treasures thrifting lately? :)

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 01:48:53 PM »

Glad to have you back in the community.  Have you found many treasures thrifting lately? :)

A few in the past few months! When I found Spring Song I also found two G3s, Petal Blossom and Round 'n Round, and also a McDonald's Princess Luna!

I also got some of the 25th anniversary collector's pose ponies and some more G3s earlier this month.

Thrift stores are my primary way of getting older ponies since it's much cheaper that way compared to eBay.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:06:18 PM by Spinky69er »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 08:06:25 PM »

A few in the past few months! When I found Spring Song I also found two G3s, Petal Blossom and Round 'n Round, and also a McDonald's Princess Luna!

I also got some of the 25th anniversary collector's pose ponies and some more G3s earlier this month.

Thrift stores are my primary way of getting older ponies since it's much cheaper that way compared to eBay.

Oh definitely!!!  Sadly I don't find too many over here in Aus but when I find a McDonalds pony, this is still cause to celebrate :silly:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal