collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello ^-^  (Read 358 times)

Offline Alice-Angel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Hello ^-^
« on: June 23, 2017, 06:13:47 AM »
Hello, my name is Alice and unfortunately I'm really shy  :( and afraid of posting something on a forum  :( , but I would like to try it anyways ^-^. I am 18 years old and I'm from Germany, so I'm very very sorry if my english isn't the best >-<" . I really like all the generations of my little pony, because they all look very cute and beautiful in their own way and it always makes me happy to see them ^-^.
Thank you so much for letting me be part of your community ^-^

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Hello ^-^
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 06:35:52 PM »
Never be afraid to post. The arena strives to make this a safe a friendly place to post:) I bet you have some great things to add to a conversation.

Welcome to the Arena:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

lostpony

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 10:35:57 PM »
Hi welcome to the arena!

We're so happy to have you with us.  Don't worry, lots of people here are shy and you can just lurk if you like....but feel free to post, especially if you have questions, or something to share.  We especially love to see pony pictures, so if you'd like to show us yours then please put them in the Pony Brag forum.  There's a FiM subforum for the current generation, and everything else is everywhere else...check out especially the Customs forum if you like to see the unique things some of our members to do customize their ponies, For Sale forum if you'd like to buy some of our ponies, Arts n Crafts if you'd like to see some pony art and Pony Corral for generation discussion and information on cleaning and restoration etc.

I'm so happy another fan of all generations has joined us...I especially like to see them all mixed up together.

Your English seems perfect, by the way.

I hope you have a great time here!

Offline Alice-Angel

• Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 02:21:53 AM »
Thank you so so much for welcoming me so very nicely ^-^ . I'm so happy I found  "My little pony arena", because you are all so so friendly and open ^-^.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 11:28:14 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Please feel free to take a look around and post in your own time.  We are a very friendly site.

Look forward to seeing you around :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal