collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 379 times)

Offline AvalonsUnicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Hello :)
« on: June 22, 2017, 05:10:50 PM »
 :blush: So Im not good at these things lol. I am AvalonsUnicorn from Gwinn,MI and I've been collecting ponys since childhood. The passion never died away like it does for so many. For that I am glad! I love ALL gens! I am hoping to lean more about restoring ponys and making my own customs on here.  My favorite ponys are anything that is/has Shiny on it ;) like Twinkle eyes and sparkle ponys lol! I'm currently working my way through collecting the tinsel banged princess ponies. I have all he Twinkle eyed ones except Mimic. This site looks to have a lot of great and useful advice on it and I'd love to learn all I can! I have many ponys who have had rough lives and I hope to fix them up as best as I can! I'm not much of a talker but if you can get me to open up I dont stop talking about ponys lol! I think I drive my poor family nuts ;) Well I think thats all if you want to know anything just ask!

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 07:11:36 PM »
Hay there! I'm mew, pleased as a pick of pickled punch to meet ya! If you want to find some new ponies to add to your collection, just check the sales. Really. There are a butt-ton of ponies on there. And I'm with ya on the opening up and saying nothing but pony. I drive my family nuts too. Hope to see you around sometime!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

NightDriver1988

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 12:51:39 AM »
Welcome to the arena! Getting no here was a game changer for me so I'm sure you will find everything you need fight here  :)

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 01:28:00 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

I'm sure you will find lots of handy hints and tips here. Look forward to seeing you around :)

lostpony

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 02:50:12 AM »
Hi welcome to the arena!

Mmm shiny is good!  I'm so happy to have a new all-generation fan among us.  They look so good all mixed up together don't they?  There's no need to pester your family about ponies so much anymore, because we love to talk about ponys here!

There's a lot of good cleanup/restoration advice in our Pony Corral , lots of ponies to buy in the For Sale forum, and a FiM subforum for the current generation.  We also love to share pictures of our ponies in the Pony Brag forum so if you'd like to share, please feel free to post pictures of yours there.

I like shiny too, especially Twinkle Eye ponies with their eyes upgraded to real gems....I have a Masquerade with zirconia eyes competing in one our little picture contests one of our members is hosting right now, in the Pony Corral.  You can use the Search function to find things you are looking for throughout the site to help you get to the things you want to see.

When you talk about ponys what do you say?  We want to know!  So happy to have you here, hope you have a great time and make lots of friends here!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal