collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone Ever Gotten a Refund Through Amazon's A to Z Guarantee?  (Read 2567 times)

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I ordered an item on June 10th, that I haven't yet received. I checked the tracking # and USPS's site says the tracking # is invalid. Then I checked the seller's feedback. Since I placed my order, the seller has received a feedback score of 3%!

https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=113-9896696-8144268&seller=A1JQ9COEEJZQZL&tab=&vasStoreID=

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 01:20:23 PM by northstar3184 »

Offline northstar3184

• View Profile
Re: Anyone Ever Gotten a Refund Through Amazon's A to Z Guarantee?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 01:29:26 PM »
I just checked the status of my item and to see if the seller has replied to my email. Still no reply from the seller. However, the delivery date keeps getting changed. The original delivery estimated was 6/16-6/23. On 6/23, the delivery date was changed to 6/24. Today it says, between 6/23-6/29. It looks like the seller keeps extending the date out.

With the A to Z Guarantee it says you can file a claim if the seller has not responded to your message within 2 business days and it is more than 3 days past the maximum estimated delivery date. With the maximum estimated delivery date, anyone know which date they would go by if the seller keeps changing the delivery dates like this? Would it be the initial maximum date (6/23) or the most recent maximum date?

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 07:44:53 AM »
I'd contact Amazon and see what they say. They are very responsive in their chat and emails.
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 03:22:51 PM »
Not sure which date it would go by but I have successfully gotten a refund through the A - Z guarantee. Or partly successful. I received an item that was not as described. No shipping refund though, and I had to pay return shipping :/ I don't normally buy on there unless it's prime eligible now.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 08:05:43 AM »
In my case Amazon game me the run around for several weeks and it was not 3 days or 2 days to get a refund.  I ended up working the problem out with the very irritating, non professional seller instead and got it fixed that way.  So far I am not impressed with how Amazon handled my A to Z.  This does not mean; however, that they are not responding well to other customers.  I had a unique situation because I bought an item that Amazon does not allow returns on, yet they demanded I send proof I returned the item over and over and over.  Then I would talk to a rep through chat that would say to ignore that.  None of it made any sense whatsoever.  So, I just returned the item once the seller sent me a shipping label.  Finally they did but it took a month to get them to do it.  Amazon was no help at all.  It was  huge bag of dog food and the seller had sent me the wrong food.  The expense to send that back was like over 20.00.  I was not going to pay it.  So, my problem was not the same as yours.  Mine was extended out over a month and would have continued.  I am not sure Amazon has a limit on these types of things.  They are pretty dumb too because, I had the tracking number of my return label in the conversations of my messages with the seller, yet the seller tried to say I had not returned it and Amazon kept demanding proof of something they already had.  I had to copy the tracking status that showed delivery and send that to them. I sure hope they could read that.  I can't believe the seller was trying to do that. I predicted it though.    So, my guess is that Amazon A to Z is run by preschoolers that don't know their ABC's yet. :shakefist: Maybe just maybe there is a teacher there that is in charge and gets a few things accomplished for some customers.  Not me really.  Good luck. I hope things work out better for you.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 08:14:29 AM by tulagirl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 09:03:55 AM »
I got a refund from Amazon for some Halloween candy that never arrived, after the shipping company incorrectly said that it had arrived.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline northstar3184

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 05:43:04 PM »
Just to update, Amazon granted my request for a refund through the A to Z Guarantee. They say I should have my money back within 10 days. :)

The seller now has 96 negative feedbacks and only 1 positive feedback. I've never seen such an insanely low feedback score.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal