collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 272 times)

Deemon

• Trade Count: (0)
Greetings
« on: June 21, 2017, 07:58:45 AM »
Hi I am from England and just by way of introduction......

I have always loved MLP and had them as a kid.  Relatively recently my mum was moving house and had to clear her attic so my modest collection of ponies and dreamcastle got evicted and it's rekindled my love for them.  Fortunately it was a really dry attic and all accept 2 of my ponies were in immaculate condition.  Seriously beautiful, I was amazed that they were still so good after all these years.  2 suffered random 'act of mice' so that was upsetting but the rest were great!  I had them as an older child so they were never subjected to scribbles and rough play.  I decided that ponies are to be played with, however and donated them to my 3 year old who loves them (eek!  I hear you cry).  But they are all still good.  I keep a careful eye on her when she plays with them, hahah.  Issues with letting go perhaps but it's good for my OCD!

I have recently starting looking into ponies again as our beloved Starshine was stolen away from us on holiday (clearly I need to keep an even more careful eye out in future!)  So I have been fruitlessly seeking a beautiful replacement for her every since!!  Still no joy there BUT I have recently found a 'rescue' Starshine and intend to do her up as a mini project.  I've made some progress and she's looking much better than she did, but I'm struggling to remove some of the marks and spots on her so have joined here in the hope of advice.  And also the ever diminishing hope that I may find my Starshine immaculate replacement......that I fear doesn't actually exist.  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 11:47:38 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Good luck with your quest for the replacement Starshine :lovey: 

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Greetings
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 02:58:52 AM »
Hi welcome to the arena!

You can find information on restoring your Starshine in the Pony Corral.  If you don't find what you need, feel free to start a thread there, maybe with pictures of the one you are trying to fix showing the flaws, and ask for advice.

If you'd like to share pics of your collection (especially posed during play by your 3-year old sounds fun), we like to see those sorts of pictures in the Pony Brag forum. 

I don't know if we have any Starshine for sale here but if we do you can find it in the For Sale forum.  Try using the Search tool and see what you find.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal