Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Bathing Beauty Water Shot Poll

(1/12) > >>

Crowning_Glory13:
Here we go! Sorry for the delay, photobucket and I were having it a fight...took awhile but I won:)

So this theme was all about water. The picture could have multiple, or solo pony, but their had to be some refence to water. Let's bring back our amazing contestants!

Contestant #1
With birds up high,
and water as blue as the sky
There's not a better place to be
When I just want to feel free - Cool Breeze
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Contestant #2
Petite Petunia and Aloha Pearl took a hike today to one of the nearby lakes. Sadly, we didn't get to capture the baby tiny pike who curiously swam up to us (it was sooo adorable!). Maybe next time!

Contestant #3
Chillin' like it's the Cretaceous Period with Cutesaurus

Contestant #4
On this perfect summer day Hula Hula and two of her kids had fun splashing, floating, playing and chillin' in the pool :relaxed:

Contestant #5
Baby Pearly loves to play in the water all day but she enjoys an occasional break on land also. She enjoys the warmth of the sun on her favorite rock making sure she is close enough to the water for the waves to splash over her.

Contestant #6
Mainsail loves visiting the "pony falls" in their peak season. she dresses up and treks to the falls every year, and lounges while keeping cool by the mist from the falls and the cool rocks surrounding the basin.

Contestant #7
Seascape initially wanted to throw a big pool party for all her friends, but quickly realized she should have started planning sooner. With the rising temperatures all the pools were already packed! Seaspray told her she knew a much quieter place they could have an adventure and showed her her favorite hidden creek. They spent all afternoon watching fish and birds and enjoying the cool water.

Contestant #8
Masquerade with her sea friends

Contestant #9
Midwest Falls is an amazing location to soak up some summer sun! Glow just loves relaxing with her friends Cupcake and Bubbles. Oh what is this? Looks like some sneaky baby ponies ad some splash to this scene.

What a great group of pictures. It is your job to vote for your favorite pictures!!

Theme: Summer loving having a blast, Summer loving happened so fast,
I met a girl crazy for me, met a boy cute as can be,
Summer days drifting away to oh oh the summer nights....

Tell me more, tell me more...in picture form please:)

Summer loving theme, can be lovers, siblings, family. Someone that they really love and care for. You can and must have 2 ponies in the shot. All types of couples are welcome.

Post pictures to this forum by, June 26!

Do you have a great theme idea? Then submit your theme in a post. I will write them all down and draw one out of a hat. If you see a theme you really like, you may second(or more), and that theme gets (2 or more) chances to be drawn. You do not have to be a contestant to submit a theme!

lostpony:
So many wonderful different perspectives on the water theme!

I love the way the baby ponies are swimming in #9.

Happy voting!

Leave a Whisper:
Where did you get that miniature donut float?

preciousstar:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on June 20, 2017, 03:04:52 PM ---Where did you get that miniature donut float?

--- End quote ---

i also would like to know, it's very cute! :biggrin:

Snapdragon:

--- Quote from: preciousstar on June 20, 2017, 08:06:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on June 20, 2017, 03:04:52 PM ---Where did you get that miniature donut float?

--- End quote ---

i also would like to know, it's very cute! :biggrin:

--- End quote ---

Aww, thanks guys! :blush: I thought it was cute too! I'll quote my reply from the other thread -

--- Quote from: Snapdragon on June 21, 2017, 12:10:40 AM ---Yes!! Inflatable drink holders - apparently it's a THING, which I only found out after seeing them on the Barbie instagram! Concerned Pony had a ride on one too! :lmao:

I got the flamingos (and some fruit ones! gotta blow those up next) from an online store that deals in bulk for parties! Right now they're even on sale! :O You get a dozen for $8! http://www.orientaltrading.com/inflatable-floating-flamingo-coasters-a2-34_555.fltr I recently bought the doughnuts from Target, where you only get three for $10, sadly! But they were SO CUTE, I couldn't resist! I also saw sets of them at Urban Outfitters, where they were three for $12, but they had UNICORNS. @_@ I might have to go back for them...

--- End quote ---

I love all of these water photos guys!!! :heart:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version