collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Someone invented the doll-size cell fone before i thought of it  (Read 1254 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Check out this video....making a /12th scale smartfone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cHTLiZM4OM&feature=push-u&attr_tag=zniFJdAGk1SIe8_U-6

When she cuts the material, the piece disappears; I about fell out of my chair because we've all run into that exact same problem right?

Never even occurred to me that I could make my own miniatures for ponies....now I know!  Hope this gives us all some ideas.

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Someone invented the doll-size cell fone before i thought of it
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 06:53:27 PM »
How neat! I love looking at all kinds of miniature things people make with polymer clay. And speaking of miniatures for ponies... how about miniature ponies? :art:

A friend recently showed me this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TgBsVBMsH8 :faint:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Lhianneth

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 07:12:01 PM »
I hate it when you're cutting things and they go flying like that. I cut everything into empty boxes now for that reason. Unless it's needles for a rerooting tool, then those get cut inside the garbage bin so the cut-off bits stay in the garbage where they belong.

lostpony

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 07:20:22 PM »
The smartfone is actually wooden popsicle stick....I commented on the video that you need to hold it by the piece you want, and she answered back that she's clumsy and doesn't want to cut her finger so she just goes looking for the part.  The worst is when it's a spring clip or something and there are no spares....

Lhianneth I've used the inside-a-container method too, that works good.  I hacksaw inside the garbage can too.

Omigosh Griffin those miniatures are absolutely impossible!  Soo amazing, and with comb and MOC too, wow!  I can barely paint regular G1 and G3 eyelash touchups.

Offline WaterRaven

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Detective Docherty
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 09:04:09 PM »
I just ended up on a long youtube journey. You know how you click on an interesting thing and then it's endless clicks until hours later. I'm working on a project and it definitely helped fill the time, thank you!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal