collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Playsets!  (Read 735 times)

Offline sparkykandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Playsets!
« on: June 17, 2017, 09:16:28 PM »
So, does anyone here collect playsets in general and not necessarily the dolls/toys that go with them?  I had been eyeing the Our Generation diner set and food truck, and it wasn't until a few days ago that I broke down and finally bought them! 

This started a craze where I went ahead and bought a couple more food based playsets to set up and display.  I got the Li'l Woodez farmer's market and food truck and the Calico Critters (Sylvanian Families) seafood restaurant, grocery store, and brick oven bakery sets.  I also ordered the Li'l Woodez restaurant, general store, and bakery sets.  (Once I get the sets I ordered in the mail, I think I'll stop there.  I'm starting to run out of space for all these sets!)

I must say, as much as I love the detail on the Calico Critter sets, setting everything up was a pain in the rear.  I think I prefer the less detailed Li'l Woodez sets for the fact that the pieces are bigger and the sets are cheaper.

I'm hoping one day to do mini reviews on all these sets.

Anyways, pictures under the spoiler tag! (I took these pics with my tablet camera, so don't expect anything good  :P.)
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Admin of a Cheritz fan forum.

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
Re: Playsets!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 08:06:01 AM »
Have bought a couple of playsets with the intentions of using the accessories for my mlp collection.  Someday, not anytime soon though, I will post pictures.  Just have  a lot of work and planning beforehand to complete before I get pictures of my collection up  ^.^
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Playsets!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 07:37:44 PM »
I actually collect all of the things listed above - sort of.  :). I collec American girl and Sylvanians.  I would use the Target brand (Our generation/Lil' Woodzeez) interchangeably with their more expensive counterparts.

But I have se them with other toys, too.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal