Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Random ponies are sometimes the best.

(1/3) > >>

Taffeta:
This hasn't been the most fun week for me. I've been preparing for a conference where I have to present (I hate this, but I have to do it, because meh, studies) so I've been trying to organise that and right in the middle I have had hassle over my disability support because I have to change over from the old system to the new system and right now they are being unnecessarily annoying with their method of repplication. I hate forms as well as presentations, so yeah, it's been a really fun fun week all round.

So today I took the bus out to ToysRUs. I like ToysRUs. I rarely buy anything because it's expensive, but I like having the ability to go to ToysRUs because back home we don't have one. And this is a big one. And I like seeing all the toys on shelves. Especially seeing which weird old issue Monster High dolls are filling the shelves this week (answer: Freaky Fusion. A literal army of Clawvenus. But I digress).

En route to TRU, however, I was surprised by the fact that one of the local communities had its fair today, and there were a whole lot of stalls and people and food and it looked like fun. So I got off the bus and had a walk around there.

And although most places were craft stalls and food stalls and charity drives and a lot of the craft stuff was amazing but really expensive, in the middle of that fair was a toy stall.

And on that toy stall were two little ponies. G4 ponies. The "gothic" patterned Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. All wrapped up in a little brown box with string, so close together they were actually nuzzling.

It was such a random moment that I ended up bringing them home with me. I found it amusing because Rainbow Dash has tons of confidence, and Pinkie Pie, although she drives me mad, likes to make other people happy. It was almost like they were there on purpose, to remind me that I can do the presentation, and I will sort out the government, and basically I should just enjoy the sunshine.

So right now they are sitting on my bed, still nuzzling in their little box. My random ponies that cheered me up on my trip to TRU today.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

When they are groomed and cleaned up, they will probably join Fluttsi's clique of G4 ponies that live here in London.

Mewtwofan1:
It's amazing what you can find, isn't it? I'm sure flutsi will be very happy to have more friends, albeit a bit goth friends. "ITS NOT A PHASE FLUTTERSHY!"

Taffeta:

--- Quote from: Mewtwofan1 on June 17, 2017, 11:28:46 AM ---It's amazing what you can find, isn't it? I'm sure flutsi will be very happy to have more friends, albeit a bit goth friends. "ITS NOT A PHASE FLUTTERSHY!"

--- End quote ---

Haha ! Well, Fluttsi is a girl of the world, now. She's swum with sakura and chased butterflies around temples. I'm sure she'll come to understand ;)

Leave a Whisper:
Finding something you weren't expecting for a bargain is one of life's little joys.

kiwimlp:
What a lovely find, especially when you think about their personalities and where you are in life right now.  Good luck with your presentation :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version