collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota Pony Meet! Sept 2 & 3 **Now the Midwest Pony Jubilee!**  (Read 14077 times)

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
Re: Minnesota Pony Meet! Sunday Sept 3rd
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2017, 09:18:16 PM »
Strawberry salad sounds good. :) I need to finish making my list of accessories and ponies i have, along with my other projects - but I'm still waging war against fleas. :cry: The foggers didn't kill/affect all of them. I'm going to start buying plastic totes for my ponies and fabrics so I can get rid of the cardboard boxes. So much more cleaning. :yikes:

Gah!!...I can feel your pain....I work at the pet store and we got mites on the small animals somehow....it's happened before.....but I always know because I am highly sensitive to their bite....most people don't feel them but I do big time....so itchy...they are worse than fleas....so if I am at work I am super itchy when I yet home and try to sleep..... whoever gets bit reacts hrs later usually....so annoying

Post Merge: July 25, 2017, 09:19:51 PM

On a different note...what shall I bring.... probably cookies , or chips or something that travels well....seeing it's a 5 hr drive for me....
Has anyone called dibs on chips or cookies???
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 09:22:57 PM by wizzer218 »

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2017, 10:56:29 AM »
Strawberry salad sounds good. :) I need to finish making my list of accessories and ponies i have, along with my other projects - but I'm still waging war against fleas. :cry: The foggers didn't kill/affect all of them. I'm going to start buying plastic totes for my ponies and fabrics so I can get rid of the cardboard boxes. So much more cleaning. :yikes:

Gah!!...I can feel your pain....I work at the pet store and we got mites on the small animals somehow....it's happened before.....but I always know because I am highly sensitive to their bite....most people don't feel them but I do big time....so itchy...they are worse than fleas....so if I am at work I am super itchy when I yet home and try to sleep..... whoever gets bit reacts hrs later usually....so annoying

Post Merge: July 25, 2017, 09:19:51 PM

On a different note...what shall I bring.... probably cookies , or chips or something that travels well....seeing it's a 5 hr drive for me....
Has anyone called dibs on chips or cookies???
Yeah, I hear that. The moment one bites me I start itching. >_< Why they like me more than my mother I don't know. At least they seem to be few and far between at the moment. I'm looking forward to winter, though, let me tell you! We've decided we're going to treat the cats for them year round, now.

I'm hoping to be able to get going on my projects and pony sorting, now. I haven't even been able to test the earring mold, yet! :( Since the fabric is all washable, I will probably transfer those to totes later on. Not that ponies aren't washable, but they take more time to clean, especially the so-softs; come to think on it, I was thinking of posting about that on tumblr, like the one gal does for her collection. I also realized that I have three seperate shelves attatched to the pony cabinet, so need to get those supported elsewhere before I take the cabinet down to remake it. Luckily I realized this before I started to take the cabinet down. :lol:

I don't think anyone has claimed cookies, no. See if you can stick with the strawberry theme? ;) I'm still not sure what I'll be bringing, aside from strawberry-rhubarb cheater jam.
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2017, 04:33:50 PM »
I haven't seen cookies yet- go for it! Ill make a food post when i have a big computer. Tiny screen!
I can bring a main dish if that is needed, I hope everyone likes pork!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline wizzer218

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2017, 05:48:09 PM »
I haven't seen cookies yet- go for it! Ill make a food post when i have a big computer. Tiny screen!
I can bring a main dish if that is needed, I hope everyone likes pork!

Sounds perfect... cookies it is...they travel well ;) pork is yummy...let me know if u need anything else for food stuff

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2017, 01:46:51 PM »
If you haven't already, start thinking about potluck food! I'll be adding a section soon for contributions in mains, fruits & veggies, snackies and sweets. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 08:51:44 AM by ponyqueen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline ringlets_

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2017, 05:34:36 PM »
I think I can make it!

http://www.mlparena.com/gallery2/v/Collections/album105/
http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p117/ringlets_1
Current pony count 1,101 - 519 G1, 23 G2, 407 G3, 14 G3.5, 139 G4. Plus a lot of duplicates. Also doesn't include blind bags, petites, dream beauties, etc.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2017, 05:45:53 PM »
Ringlets! Your ears must have been itching, i was just thinking about how i haven't seen you in a while!

Kazzy- was that list you showed me on your phone a commercially available app? Or was it something you created?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 02:20:58 PM by Aurora »

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2017, 02:49:24 PM »
Listmaster, you mean? It's commercially available - I have zero programming skills. ^^; Should be available in the App Store, for around $8 it I recall right. I love it!

I'm thinking of bringing chocolate-dipped strawberry Rice Crispy balls. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 02:51:00 PM by Kazzellin »

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Re: Minnesota Pony Meet! Sept 2 & 3 **Now the Midwest Pony Jubilee!**
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2017, 06:23:43 PM »
Heads up, ya'll! We just extended the invitation to the entire pony community, and expanded the festivities to include Saturday as well. The planning and itinerary logistics haven't changed for Sunday, so no worries if you can't make it a weekend thing. But let me know if you can, so I can reserve a camping/sleeping bag spot for you!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2017, 07:39:24 PM »
Listmaster- i will look that up. There are a few sea ponies and g3's that i could use a ref picture when i am out and about.

PQ, you continue to be my hero.

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2017, 07:00:14 AM »
Hmm. I don't know that you can upload pictures to listmaster; you can certainly type in the description, though. :huh:

:lol: Ponyqueen, it sounds like you're trying to turn this into a new convention! :D Sounds good to me. ^.^

Edit: Let's see... I'm off work at 3pm on Saturday, then I'll have to drive down to Albert Lea to pick up Blackfrost and her mom, so the earliest I could get there is 7(ish), depending on traffic. *If* Blackfrost's mom is ok with spending the night, anyway. Might wind up getting them on Sunday morning instead, in which case I'd be leaving your house around 5am to drive down there and back. :huh:

I am definitely going to need selling space for a table; I've taken 15 credits this semester (my Spanish II class is all online, though), so have to get the house all cleaned up before classes start (so the clutter doesn't stress me out along with the homework this time), and that includes going through ponies, so will also have more G1 ponies to sell, in addition to jewelry. Hopefully the risers I'm buying will help. I might set up like I plan to for Furry Migration. :lol:

Edit 2: Looks like picking them up on Sunday is going to be the way it works. No worries. :) This is going to be so much fun! :D Now if you'll excuse me - I have a ton of cleaning to do before school starts up in about 2 weeks. ^^;
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 07:30:53 AM by Kazzellin »

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2017, 10:12:53 AM »
:lol: Ponyqueen, it sounds like you're trying to turn this into a new convention! :D Sounds good to me. ^.^

:whistle:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2017, 10:42:26 AM »
I discovered a list program on my phone where i can upload pictures. I will give that a whirl before i try to find something else- i really only need a few ref pictures, i will probably know hushabye when i see her!

PQ, i would like to reserve a tent space for saturday. This sounds amazing!
Question- if i bring brats or brat burgers, is jeff willing to cook them? Or i can cook them at home and keep them warm in a crock pot. Is there a preference?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 10:57:43 AM by Aurora »

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2017, 12:22:58 PM »
Jeff can operate the grill! :)

Offline wizzer218

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2017, 09:29:04 PM »
Wish I could do both days but I would have needed it off :(
Only Sunday for me.... don't sell everything!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal