collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota Pony Meet! Sept 2 & 3 **Now the Midwest Pony Jubilee!**  (Read 14053 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Minnesota Pony Meet! Sept 2 & 3 **Now the Midwest Pony Jubilee!**
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2017, 10:12:04 AM »
That is a spectacular cruise, and a delightfully blurry picture of you in your tundra glory! We missed you- remind me to thank you for leaving without telling anyone!- but it went well. I am glad Jeff got the house repainted before you got back!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2017, 01:11:28 PM »
So, one of my best friends has moved to the cities.  Although, I am sad, this gives me the perfect reason to come down for the Christmas meet!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2017, 01:45:07 PM »
My best friend lives in Ely, so I feel your pain. On the upside, I always have somewhere to stay in Ely! Not too many pony meets there, though.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 02:24:12 PM by Aurora »

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #183 on: October 09, 2017, 05:56:48 AM »
Hey all!

So, anyone missing a lullabye nursery? One materialized in my garage, and i don't think it's mine?

Also- Nimrodel (pm forthcoming)- your artwork is ready for pick-up! Maybe we could meet up over dinner and do a hand-off?   :biggrin:

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2017, 06:31:15 AM »
That nursery was a prize. The winner seems to have taken the bow and left the rest. It was the very last thing on the prize table. I was also being feisty, i had taken one of the free boxes but didnt want to take more. I would say it is safe to donate it.
Did Jeff tell you about the raffle ticket prize table thing? It worked pretty brilliantly, we sold lots of raffle tickets, and the prizes (minus the nursery) all found loving homes. I think we should keep doing that, and maybe not have as many craft contests. I know lots of us are crafty, but only a couple of us entered more than the art or coloring contest. Keep those, drop the others. Makes me a little sad, since those are my sort of thing, but it is the truth. Any other thoughts?

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2017, 10:18:04 AM »
That nursery was a prize. The winner seems to have taken the bow and left the rest. It was the very last thing on the prize table. I was also being feisty, i had taken one of the free boxes but didnt want to take more. I would say it is safe to donate it.
Did Jeff tell you about the raffle ticket prize table thing? It worked pretty brilliantly, we sold lots of raffle tickets, and the prizes (minus the nursery) all found loving homes. I think we should keep doing that, and maybe not have as many craft contests. I know lots of us are crafty, but only a couple of us entered more than the art or coloring contest. Keep those, drop the others. Makes me a little sad, since those are my sort of thing, but it is the truth. Any other thoughts?

We'll def keep doing the coloring contest, seems to get consistent participation. :)  Raffle sounds good. The winter party will be much more streamlined, I think, being smaller etc.

All- save the date for Sunday December 10th for the winter party! I'll post a planning thread soon!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal