collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota Pony Meet! Sept 2 & 3 **Now the Midwest Pony Jubilee!**  (Read 14048 times)

Offline SaraMari

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Minnesota Pony Meet! Sept 2 & 3 **Now the Midwest Pony Jubilee!**
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2017, 08:54:51 AM »
I got ice tea, water, soda water, 3 bags of chips and panda cookies to bring hopefully they will be enjoyed! My mom may come with me tomorrow, but she has a ear infection so it depends on how she's doing.

I have 4 shopping bags stuffed with ponies looking for new loving homes! Most are freshly cleaned but some need a good spa day haha.

I also have some cute G1 merchandise from Japan for prizes
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: :heart: https://www.instagram.com/moonglowdreams  :heart: :heart:

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2017, 09:29:30 AM »
I got ice tea, water, soda water, 3 bags of chips and panda cookies to bring hopefully they will be enjoyed! My mom may come with me tomorrow, but she has a ear infection so it depends on how she's doing.

I have 4 shopping bags stuffed with ponies looking for new loving homes! Most are freshly cleaned but some need a good spa day haha.

I also have some cute G1 merchandise from Japan for prizes

Sounds great! Wow, four bags of ponies... sounds like the good 'ol days!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #152 on: September 03, 2017, 03:22:19 AM »
On the way!!! Started at 4am !!!

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 03, 2017, 03:56:44 AM »
I... Cannot find my selling ponies. :blink: Might be a bit late to the pancake social. ^.^;
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 03, 2017, 05:32:36 AM »
Good morning fellow equine enthusiasts, can't wait to join you today. :heart:
Aiming for an 11ish arrival to set up sales ponies andsome misc items.
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #155 on: September 03, 2017, 03:32:24 PM »
I am so glad that I could see everyone again! I had so much fun and can't wait for the next one!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 03, 2017, 09:06:00 PM »
I had a great time! Thanks so much to ponyqueens husband and Aurora! I always look forward to these events!

Nimrodel if you have xmas pusheens bring them to the next meet

Sara Mari please post the Japanese pony item links :) def interested in stuff

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 04, 2017, 06:34:11 AM »
That was amazing. Just amazing. If there was a group with more kindness, generosity, honesty, loyalty, magic and laughter, I don't know where we would find it. It might be dorky, but you all know it is true.
We all have Jeff's address, I know I'm going to write him a physical letter and mail it- knew i shpuld have grabbed his phone number! Oops! Thats ok, it gives me a chance to use the postal service. (Also, i took the auto-correct feature off my phone, so ignore the little grammar errors.)
I really loved the way we did the raffle ticket prize table thing. Not only did it give us all chances to win, it helps to defray some of the costs of a pony meet for the host. A potluck is an awesome way to go, but there are a lot of little costs that even the hostess doesnt realize are happening. I vote to keep doing that in the future!
Other than losing our actual hostess to the job opportunity of a lifetime, the only thing i can think of that could use improvement is not getting to see Kazzys custom tutorial. I truly want to see it, but having been part of the two-day experience, i know it would be PERFECT the night before. Lets try again next year, I think it will be amazing.

More later, i just wanted to say how deeply pleased i am with the last two days!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #158 on: September 04, 2017, 07:08:23 AM »
Oh yes, thank you so much for hosting ponyqueen and hubby. It was wonderful! Wish ponyqueen was able to stay for her own meet but happy that we got to visit the night before. I highly recommend the night before option because it was great to just sit and chat without feeling that piny convo is off the table! Best part of these meets is the socializing with other pony people!  Thanks to Aurora for stepping into pq's shoes and helping her hubby out!

The brag "panel" was a good idea to see some rare pieces that otherwise we may not get a chance to see, touch, and hold in a lifetime (or even know that they existed like tje baby TV toy that Wizzer had). Finally, it was awesome to see al the Sugarberry/Strawberry Fair ponies and items. I am glad she could be host pony as she's my favorite and I love strawberry flavored food and drink!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Delphian

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 04, 2017, 11:11:54 AM »
Thanks again for all the organizers hard work! It was a ton of fun, as usual. :D

Offline biancaferrando

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Bianca Ferrando
« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2017, 11:50:28 AM »
Thank you everyone, that was a really great time. I totally agree with Aurora, she definitely said far better than I could.

I would really like to host a meeting around halloween, for now it is just an idea but I am going to try my best to make it into a pony day we can all enjoy while we wait for the december one... feels soooo far away.....

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 04, 2017, 01:14:49 PM »
You could host a movie opening party. October 6th... just sayin!

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 04, 2017, 06:49:24 PM »
Can I just throw an idea out there for future dice games? I love this game and it is super fun. I know there are tons of ways to get a hold of fun retro and vintage g1 items as well as fun G4 stuff. The way I se it when I find stuff to bring for the game is this.... is this something I would want. I've noticed so many things like baits and fakies ect. For future games here are two amazing sellers that offers fun retro 80s items that are affordable

The80sRainbow on etsy
Anthropomorph7 on eBay

Just an idea :)

A Halloween party would be so much fun!!!!

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 05, 2017, 07:07:50 AM »
Thank you Ponyking and Aurora for an awesome meet! Had a great time and look forward to the next one. ^.^ I will be posting pictures as soon as I figure out how to upload them from my phone. ^^;

Edit: How soon do we want to start hashing out ideas for the winter meet? I like the cookie idea!
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 05, 2017, 10:33:31 AM »
Can I just throw an idea out there for future dice games? I love this game and it is super fun. I know there are tons of ways to get a hold of fun retro and vintage g1 items as well as fun G4 stuff. The way I se it when I find stuff to bring for the game is this.... is this something I would want. I've noticed so many things like baits and fakies ect. For future games here are two amazing sellers that offers fun retro 80s items that are affordable

The80sRainbow on etsy
Anthropomorph7 on eBay

Just an idea :)

A Halloween party would be so much fun!!!!

Scarlet, I usually pick things up all year for the dice games, and it's usually stuff I have multiples of, so I know I wanted it!  I really enjoyed the addition of the kids- they look for very different things than us, and even though Gusty went home with a car full of stuff that she has to deal with, the rest of us got to fight over the things that made us happy. Plus, it's fun to have things that are amazing, and some things that are white elephants. The bags of baits are fun to me- we have some customizers in our group, and those could actually be really handy for them!

I second Nessa's comment about the "night before." It was super-fun to sit down with other pony people, get to know them a little better, maybe get a little weird and have a drink or two--- and so much popcorn. Egad. I had so much chocolate and popcorn! Next year we might even make it down to the bonfire...

Kazzy, I think PQ is hosting the Christmas meet. (I am willing, but my road may be crazy by then. I really want to stick to hosting during fair weather, for those of you who drive low-riding vehicles.) We've been trying to keep it so the hostess makes the first post in the thread, because when things like times and locations need to be altered, it gets altered on the first thread so it is easy to find. Also, you've seen how organized she makes the first thread- vs mine, which is not as tidy. So I think we will wait until she gets back. I have until then to wrap my mind around a cookie exchange. 

Bianca, if you do want to do a Halloween party, just start a post about it. Include the word Minnesota, so we all know to pay attention. After that, these things have a way of shaping themselves, and you just have to give the right direction for the shape to go. As for pictures, I think I only took two. One is of Gusty's daughter by the Sugarberry Corner, and the other is the group shot. I'll try to post them- I'm hoping to snuggle up to IMGUR later and see if it works for me.

Whizzer- I got the wrinkly Genie! You were wondering where she went, and I figured out what you were talking about! She's fine, I don't need to exchange her or anything, I just didn't completely understand what you meant.

Neon, what do you think?

And two more, just cuz I can...

« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 11:00:01 AM by Aurora »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal