collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rest of FiM S7 leaked. Beware of spoilers  (Read 2673 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Rest of FiM S7 leaked. Beware of spoilers
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2017, 09:49:17 AM »

I hope whatever happens in season 8 will involve the movie characters.
I'm watching it rn. I wonder what happened this time. Who stole the movie and leaked it? It's crisp HD quality.
I don't care for Hasbro's money but wouldn't fans want to support this movie instead of watching it illegally?
Same here - it would be a waste not to use them again.

I bet it was an theater employee who has access to the "movie projector" and ripped the file beforehand. (Since usually theaters will run through the entire movie once to make sure it plays properly before putting it on the screen for customers to see it).
From what I've seen, some people's reason for illegally watching it instead of seeing it the theater is (exlcuding if they live where the move wont be out for a month or more) "I'm too scared to go see it by myself in the theater".  It's a legit concern, since I've read online a guy actualy had some parents hardcore stare at him when they saw him in the theater.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 10:24:45 AM »
 :lol: These evil parents.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2017, 01:48:43 PM »
Finally was able to watch it.  Well, that was interesting.   i liked it ok.  I'm trying to put my finger on why I wasn't totally in love with it.

Spoiler
Maybe it was the lack of music.  Not a single song to cap everything off?  Come on!  But I guess the musical talent was tied up with the movie so I'll just have to put the movie sound track on repeat.

I was really shocked to see all of the legendery heroes come back.  I had no idea this was the master plan.  So good on them for pulling off something unexpected.

I also agree with the person who said that Tegian? was not a very prettily designed character with weak motivations.  But then, his motivations are actually no different than Nightmare Moon's soooo.......

Star swirl was hard to watch.  he came across as very unlikable.  It was hard to see what Celestia and Luna saw in him that they seem to like him so much.  But maybe we will see more character development from him later.   

Final thoughts....  I'm not necessarily gung-ho about seeing any of these characters again necessarily except that some of them would make lovely brushables.  And I really, really, reeeeaaaaally want a Sunburst brushable!

Oh, and one last thought.  I have noticed that they have been getting better at designing the various background and side characters this season (Tegian? Not with standing).  With more varied and brighter color combos and unique hairstyles.

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2017, 02:22:56 PM »
I liked it, except for the fact that it felt like a normal episode.
Spoiler
I was surprised at the lack of music, not even one song! It made the episode feel so short along with the fact that there was no drama. Stigeon (no idea how to spell that XD) was poorly designed, I felt. He didn't voice that he was feeling disrespected and powerless. And it was weird they didn't wait for Stigeon to explain why he wanted to duplicate the relics.

Anyway, I felt the "darkness" was a little plot devicey. They didn't explain it at all, like how it came to be, how Stigeon found it, etc, and just used it for a way for him to gain power. I hope they explain it someday. I did however love the pillars, especially Mistmane and Rockruff! They just stood out to me for some reason.

The names were so weird! If I heard them correctly, the were Ponish and Ponehenge. What the heck are those name?

All in all, I liked it. It was just weird though, and didn't feel like a finale.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline LittleKirara

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Professional Weasel Whisperer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2017, 02:25:14 PM »
Well someone made a GIF of it, so here it is. The scene in the finale that ties the 3 together (it's already causing quite a bit of salt :P):

I don't get why this is causing so much salt :pout:
Spoiler
The show staff from the very beginning stated the sirens were cannon  :silly:
When I heard there was drama over the season 7 finale I thought it was going to be over the fact that Star Swirl and the other legends created the tree of harmony; not whether the sirens actually existed or not. :P

I hope whatever happens in season 8 will involve the movie characters.

Spoiler
They have already confirmed that the movie characters will be in a future season.

I would be shocked if season 8 was the last, Hasbro is making too much money from FiM to quit anytime soon.
   :heart:.:AQHA For Life:.:heart:

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2017, 02:45:54 PM »
@ LittleKirara, where was this confirmed? I don't want to get my hopes up.

I saw the finale and well... I didn't really care much about it.
Spoiler
All the Legends being alive again must actually be horrible for them now that all their loved ones are dead and the princesses were just like "lol we are thousands of years old", haha...
. But the episode with the zeppelin as well as the one with Starlight and Sunburst were really nice!

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2017, 04:11:25 PM »
Well someone made a GIF of it, so here it is. The scene in the finale that ties the 3 together (it's already causing quite a bit of salt :P):

I don't get why this is causing so much salt :pout:
Spoiler
The show staff from the very beginning stated the sirens were cannon  :silly:
When I heard there was drama over the season 7 finale I thought it was going to be over the fact that Star Swirl and the other legends created the tree of harmony; not whether the sirens actually existed or not. :P

There's some fans who absolutely refuse to accept it as being canon to the show despite that, and a couple of previous hints (the same ones who don't accept what's happened in the show after season 2). They're still trying to deny it, but there's another thing to confirm it...

Spoiler
As you might know, the show bible has been leaked also, including the script for this episode. An image floating around shows it flat out says for the scene "SIRENS (est. MLPEG2)".
The other thing that ties into it is Legends of Magic comic #7:

Overall this season had some good episodes in it, though I declare "The Perfect Pear" as the top episode of season 7.

ONWARD TO SEASON 8!

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline LittleKirara

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Professional Weasel Whisperer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2017, 04:23:44 PM »

Spoiler
At the Hascon Season 7-8 Panel and the Movie panel. The staff confirmed that many elements from the movie will appear in the future on the show. They even showed a new seapony named Silver Stream, that I bet will show up in season 8
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R6R8k7GGY7A/WbQh8JG5pRI/AAAAAAAADkU/P5FAgraHWckj9lp-sEojrZ_fh11KvEZzACLcBGAs/s1600/20170909_123024.jpg

Also Big Jim (he is the TV shows Supervising Director) just posted on twitter and confirmed the movie is cannon and takes place between season 7 and season 8.

So while we don't know if all the characters and locations from the movie will be on the show we do know that at least some will.
   :heart:.:AQHA For Life:.:heart:

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2017, 04:37:29 PM »

I saw the finale and well... I didn't really care much about it.
Spoiler
All the Legends being alive again must actually be horrible for them now that all their loved ones are dead and the princesses were just like "lol we are thousands of years old", haha...
. But the episode with the zeppelin as well as the one with Starlight and Sunburst were really nice!

Well, at least 
Spoiler
two of them have descendants to go home to. So that's something, right?  But yeah, sucks to be them.  On the other hand, they could have just stayed in oblivion for several more millennia.  So I guess life is better than might-as-well-be-death?  They did choose to make the sacrifice and did make Equestria safe for their loved ones for a thousand years.  I guess the saddest part is that the whole thing could have been avoided without sacrificing themselves? 

As for the zeppelin episode, I really loved it.  Reminds me of
Spoiler
lots of family vacations I've been on.  Not that anyone in my family is a celebrity, but just all of the family interactions.  Love the parents personalities.  Twilight Velvet being kind of an adrinalin junkie was really unexpected.  And when the dad(can't remember his name) was going on about loving numbers, etc, and I was like a www, that's were Twilight gets that.

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2017, 04:55:40 PM »
I don't even know why people are upset over the
Spoiler
siren scene either. It just shows them battling a monster, which could be any monster... Even if you don't except EG or just the sirens to be cannon, it's not like it affected anything in that episode. When I heard there was drama, I predicted it was because Starlight turned into an alicorn or something XD

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2017, 05:01:29 PM »
Spoiler
Pony Gandalf didn't even apologize.
"Sorry I convinced you to die with me just because I pissed off my fanboy".

I don't even know why people are upset over the
Spoiler
siren scene either. It just shows them battling a monster, which could be any monster... Even if you don't except EG or just the sirens to be cannon, it's not like it affected anything in that episode. When I heard there was drama, I predicted it was because Starlight turned into an alicorn or something XD

Because "adult fans" can be the whiniest babies in this fandom and act like MLP is like Game of Thrones where there is a book series (in this case their fanfictions) that gets adapted.

I hope Flurry Heart becomes the mightiest alicorn just to mess with them.

Post Merge: October 08, 2017, 05:12:11 PM

Spoiler
At the Hascon Season 7-8 Panel and the Movie panel. The staff confirmed that many elements from the movie will appear in the future on the show. They even showed a new seapony named Silver Stream, that I bet will show up in season 8
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R6R8k7GGY7A/WbQh8JG5pRI/AAAAAAAADkU/P5FAgraHWckj9lp-sEojrZ_fh11KvEZzACLcBGAs/s1600/20170909_123024.jpg

Also Big Jim (he is the TV shows Supervising Director) just posted on twitter and confirmed the movie is cannon and takes place between season 7 and season 8.

So while we don't know if all the characters and locations from the movie will be on the show we do know that at least some will.

Oh that's nice. It will be funny to see how they want to handle the movie portions since these celebs are probably not doing voices for free.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 05:12:11 PM by Zapper »

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2017, 08:21:48 AM »
Spoiler
That was Elder Fuþark on Ponehenge.  It says "poni rules".  Har, har, DHX.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal