collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Flower Princess Little Sister  (Read 988 times)

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Flower Princess Little Sister
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 02:53:43 PM »
Oh wow she is cute!  Reminds me of the My Child dolls in some way, maybe it's the box art....
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 03:34:53 PM »
I do love this series (I have the unicorn!)

But... I don't think the dolls are worth much. Maybe $20 MIB.

I think the particular seller you referenced is very very very very very optimistic, haha

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 06:25:38 PM »

I think the particular seller you referenced is very very very very very optimistic, haha

I hope this isn't hijacking the thread, but I'd love to see the unicorn!  I'd never seen these dolls, I love the box art!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 04:55:02 AM »
Ooh I have the adult flower Princess in the yellow dress from when I was a kid and the starry eyed bride one MIB . I've never seen the little sister dolls before- very sweet :lovey:  I have no idea on price. I got my MIB adult doll some years back and I cant remember what I paid but these dolls are pretty HTF especially MIB :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 11:06:06 AM »

I run into that seller with my other collections frequently. Definitely optimistic about item values. Although they also do often stock a lot of stuff that doesn't pop up much so I'm guessing that's why they price on the higher end.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 12:17:13 PM »

I hope this isn't hijacking the thread, but I'd love to see the unicorn!  I'd never seen these dolls, I love the box art!

I love it- it's significantly taller than a Mattel horse so it looks like a huge stallion next to them. I don't have a picture handy- but there are a couple on ebay right now- one is only $15 NRFB! 
I can't post a link to the auction, but here's the pic:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The only downside to them is that the tail is very thin...  but still, I love the unicorn's expression- so serene...

I run into that seller with my other collections frequently. Definitely optimistic about item values. Although they also do often stock a lot of stuff that doesn't pop up much so I'm guessing that's why they price on the higher end.

It must work out for them once in a while, or they wouldn't do it.

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 12:54:54 PM »

It must work out for them once in a while, or they wouldn't do it.

I'd imagine so, I mean I've considered their higher prices. They look pretty accurate when you take into account how some things don't pop up often enough to stay in the sold items history. If I didn't watch some of the items for like a year before buying to find out they do pop up cheaper I probably would have paid the higher price. I mean even when I was watching it was because that was what I thought I'd have to pay but couldn't afford it and then surprise!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal