collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Cleaning Advice Needed! [Sunshine Family Doll]  (Read 189 times)

Offline viraTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
Cleaning Advice Needed! [Sunshine Family Doll]
« on: June 16, 2017, 01:14:43 AM »
hello everyone!

recently, at a flea market, my mom picked up this sunshine family doll. since i clean up my ponies, she asked me to clean him up as well!

i don't want to hurt him in any way, so i figured i should ask here before attempting anything.

specifically, she wants his hair washed.

thank you for any help!

pictures:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Radha

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
  • It goes ding when there's stuff!
    • Tactile Memories
Re: Cleaning Advice Needed! [Sunshine Family Doll]
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 03:44:20 PM »
I found a couple of these once and cleaned them up. They seemed to have good hair quality, on par with Barbie.  I cleaned mine with baby shampoo and then a touch of conditioner and it came out well.  If you wanted to be extra careful you could use wig shampoo and conditioner, and wash in cold water.
  :glitter: Tactilememories on Ebay: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :glitter:

My website about collecting and restoring vintage toys and collectibles: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
Re: Cleaning Advice Needed! [Sunshine Family Doll]
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 10:24:16 PM »
Yea I have cleaned these, but not with a magic eraser for sure on the body because it will scratch it.  I use just regular shampoo and conditioner and a liquid soap for the body will do.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.