collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 361 times)

Starbat

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi all!
« on: June 13, 2017, 05:14:17 PM »
I usually adopt the screen name of "Starbat" online.  I've been involved in the MLP fandom ever since the summer of 2012, with the rise of Generation 4.  However, I also grew up in the very early nineties, where I caught the trailing end of G1's syndication.  In truth, MLP has had a special place in my heart ever since.

I look forward to meeting like-minded people here.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 08:05:34 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

I like your user name! :)  Look forward to seeing you around!

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 09:08:58 PM »
Hay there! Welcome to the arena. Who's your favorite pony? There are a lot of pony people on here (I mean, of course there are!) and a lot of them like all gens. If you'd like, check out the FIM boards to meet some cool people who are really into G4. Or, check out the sales area to have a whole lot of fun looking at and buying ponies! Hope to see ya around!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 11:53:03 PM »
Hi, welcome to the arena!

So great to welcome another multi-generation fan.  I grew up in time to know about G1 when it was new, but i didn't catch the bug until I got hooked on G4 not long ago, and it was slippery slope to the earlier generations.  I personally like ponies best when some from the different generations are all mixed up together.

There's a FiM subforum for all your G4 needs, and everything else can be found in the Pony Corral, and there are forums for Arts n Crafts, Customs, and a Pony Brag forum where we like to share pics of our ponies and we'd love to see yours if you feel like sharing them with us there.  Feel free to have a look around, ask questions, start threads and all that good stuff. 

I hope you enjoy your pony experience here!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal