collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ok Everything is Solved thanks :)  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Is very confused
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 04:23:34 PM »
Oh so it hasn't been picked up? If the tracking is saying it's at the PO, I'd tell your trade partner to raise holy hell over it! This happened to me recently, I had an email from the seller telling me the tracking indicated it was at the post office, but I hadn't been carded yet. It took 3 days for them to card me. Lazy postal worker hadn't been processing all the PO Box packages, just a few a day so it looked like they were working, and because they left before the retail workers got in each morning, no-one noticed! When I finally got carded, I let them know that the package had been there for 3 days, that I'd been watching the tracking and waiting for a card so I could pick it up. They appeared to be quite miffed with the particular worker involved, I'd say it isn't the first time that had happened.

I've had this happy to me as well, on a number of occasions. It is very annoying.

For sure even if she doesn't have the notice, she should check in with her post office, explain to them that the sender received notice the package was at the post office- but that SHE hadn't yet received any notice- and ask them to search for it. 

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2017, 06:55:36 PM »
Oh so it hasn't been picked up? If the tracking is saying it's at the PO, I'd tell your trade partner to raise holy hell over it! This happened to me recently, I had an email from the seller telling me the tracking indicated it was at the post office, but I hadn't been carded yet. It took 3 days for them to card me. Lazy postal worker hadn't been processing all the PO Box packages, just a few a day so it looked like they were working, and because they left before the retail workers got in each morning, no-one noticed! When I finally got carded, I let them know that the package had been there for 3 days, that I'd been watching the tracking and waiting for a card so I could pick it up. They appeared to be quite miffed with the particular worker involved, I'd say it isn't the first time that had happened.

I've had this happy to me as well, on a number of occasions. It is very annoying.

For sure even if she doesn't have the notice, she should check in with her post office, explain to them that the sender received notice the package was at the post office- but that SHE hadn't yet received any notice- and ask them to search for it. 
Thats a good idea thanks for all your information. I just hope she can tell me what happened. :/

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 06:56:44 PM »
Ok my first problem I need to get a hold of Lollipop if anyone knows how to get a hold of her let me know. I dont have Facebook.
  Second. I sent a package to sweden with tracking and the package was delivered but the person whom it was delivered to is the question.

Okay I am super confused now LOL.  Based on what you said in your initial post here there is nothing about your partner get a second notice and attempted delivery attempt.  That changes everything. I didn't know that had happened.  If they are not giving her a notice about her/his package then this trader needs to take the tracking number to the post office in Sweden and find out if they are holding the package.  It surely does sound like there is a problem with the post office and how they are handling this and now with this new information you are telling us about.  I would say that yes it is most certainly possible your trade partner doesn't have the package.  I still feel though that it is an issue the recipient needs to deal with on their end.  How awful.  Good grief.

I have never heard of a country signing for a package without the recipient's permission before. I didn't know that was even legal in any country to mess with someone's mail without their consent.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 07:25:00 PM »
Ok my first problem I need to get a hold of Lollipop if anyone knows how to get a hold of her let me know. I dont have Facebook.
  Second. I sent a package to sweden with tracking and the package was delivered but the person whom it was delivered to is the question.

Okay I am super confused now LOL.  Based on what you said in your initial post here there is nothing about your partner get a second notice and attempted delivery attempt.  That changes everything. I didn't know that had happened.  If they are not giving her a notice about her/his package then this trader needs to take the tracking number to the post office in Sweden and find out if they are holding the package.  It surely does sound like there is a problem with the post office and how they are handling this and now with this new information you are telling us about.  I would say that yes it is most certainly possible your trade partner doesn't have the package.  I still feel though that it is an issue the recipient needs to deal with on their end.  How awful.  Good grief.

I have never heard of a country signing for a package without the recipient's permission before. I didn't know that was even legal in any country to mess with someone's mail without their consent.

I just recently checked the tracking. This how it sounded this part of information I left out. (tired) " Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up. " then it said "Item successfully delivered " then it went back to "Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up. " we are both confused in the corner.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2017, 05:35:12 AM »

I just recently checked the tracking. This how it sounded this part of information I left out. (tired) " Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up. " then it said "Item successfully delivered " then it went back to "Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up. " we are both confused in the corner.

To me, this sounds a lot like what Taffeta was saying. That the postal workers signed for it and now are attempting to deliver the package again. If there is somewhere that your trade partner can complain about this, now would be the time to do it because the problem seems to be on her end and not yours.

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2017, 05:45:24 AM »

To me, this sounds a lot like what Taffeta was saying. That the postal workers signed for it and now are attempting to deliver the package again. If there is somewhere that your trade partner can complain about this, now would be the time to do it because the problem seems to be on her end and not yours.

I agree with this.  This is really messed up.  I am so sorry you are going through all of this.

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2017, 06:05:42 AM »

I agree with this.  This is really messed up.  I am so sorry you are going through all of this.
Thanks Tula. She gave me a message saying shes going to the PO to track the package down with the tracking number. Honestly, I don't think this is fun on her end either.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 06:08:12 AM by SkyCakes »

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2017, 07:20:54 AM »

Thanks Tula. She gave me a message saying shes going to the PO to track the package down with the tracking number. Honestly, I don't think this is fun on her end either.

No doubt that is true, poor trader.  I would be so upset.  Hugs to all.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2017, 12:51:56 PM »

Postals do not sign for a package in Sweden. Ever.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2017, 01:51:40 PM »

It could be that the notecard was picked up by the wrong person, who realized that it was not her package and returned it to the post. Then the post had to send out another "notice card".  Hopefully she can sort things out at the post office...

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2017, 02:09:31 PM »
Skycakes what has your trade partner said about their visit to the Sweden Post office?  Anything new at all?

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2017, 02:54:27 PM »
Skycakes what has your trade partner said about their visit to the Sweden Post office?  Anything new at all?

Nothing yet. I think it maybe the time difference.

Post Merge: June 15, 2017, 10:13:32 AM

My partner finally got her package from Sweden. :) She posted me some cute pictures of them all together. Im just glad it got resloved.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 10:13:32 AM by SkyCakes »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Ok Everything is Solved thanks :)
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2017, 03:52:03 PM »

Postals do not sign for a package in Sweden. Ever.

They are not meant to do it here, either. THat doesn't mean they don't do it though :/

I'm really glad that the items arrived safely and there's a happy ending :D
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal