collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ok Everything is Solved thanks :)  (Read 3024 times)

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
Ok Everything is Solved thanks :)
« on: June 13, 2017, 06:41:14 AM »
6-17 UPDATE was able to contact lollipop through email thanks :)

6-15 Ok my first problem I need to get a hold of Lollipop if anyone knows how to get a hold of her let me know.
I dont have Facebook. Still looking for Lollipop.:/
 Second. I sent a package to sweden with tracking and the package was delivered but the person whom it was delivered to is the question. I have alot of trades going on at the moment and this puzzles me. I suppose maybe some stole the package but I hope thats not the case. I dont know. I sent it to the right address. I dont know if sweden has ID to pick up packages but it said the person got a slip in the mail and the picked up the package at the post office. Anyone can help me out with this and the other problem let me know.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:58:20 AM by SkyCakes »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
Re: Is very confused
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 08:36:27 AM »
What you are saying does not actually make sense ?

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 08:56:54 AM »
If you shipped an item to Sweden and it had tracking, and if that tracking says it was delivered then your job is done at this point.  It is one of those things that if you have proof of delivery, but someone is saying they don't have the item, there isn't anything that can be done about this issue.  At best your buyer or trader can see if a neighbor got it, it was mis sent or maybe will be returned and re-posted.  A seller can't be held responsible for packages that are marked delivered in tracking even if the person claims they didn't receive it.  Sigh, it has happened to many of us.  Sometimes packages are stolen, sometimes delivered to the wrong person but that is the fault of the post office in that country.

I don't have facebook so I can't do anything to help you with Lollipop. Someone else will come along.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 08:57:31 AM »
well the person says that she hasnt received the package. Yet I mailed the package and it says its delivered to her.  (sorry lack of sleep.)

Post Merge: June 13, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

Well I guess the only thing I can do is mail back her half of the trade. :/

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 08:59:34 AM »
well the person says that she hasnt received the package. Yet I mailed the package and it says its delivered to her.  (sorry lack of sleep.)

Post Merge: June 13, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

Well I guess the only thing I can do is mail back her half of the trade. :/

Well, they can't hold you responsible for that.  I am sorry, I  know it seems unfair but if you have accurate tracking that shows it was delivered then  your job is done. Paypal would not side in the other person's favor with a tracked item that shows delivered. I understand they say they don't have it but, you have proof it was delivered.   When this has happened to me I have gone to my post office with the tracking number and filed a case with the postal service.  It took three months to find one of my packages and none of the others ever showed up, but I never blamed my seller.  At this point I would advice them kindly to start the process of trying to figure out where the package was left if they claim they don't have it.  Still you are not responsible for any refund, replacement or anything.

No it is not because how do you know for certain this person did not get their package, that is what the tracking was for.  It shows it was delivered.  This is not your fault.  I had someone in Germany pull this on me once.  They claimed they never got their package.  They raise holy pony hooves over it.  They lost though, because I had proof they got their package and after they found that out, they dropped the issue.  They were trying to get an ebay sale for nothing.  I am not suggesting at all this is what has happened, but tracking covers you. You have done your part.

This is a paypal/ebay policy that if your tracking number shows delivery you are not held responsible even if the buyer/trader says they don't have it.  And this whole thing about them having a slip in which they had to pick it up.  I have to show my id for international packages at my PO.  This whole thing is very odd.  They can pull that slip and look at the signature and prove it wasn't them that signed it, but it is up to your trader to take care of this on their end.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 09:11:14 AM by tulagirl »

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 09:12:36 AM »
Thanks Tula you cleared up a few things. I just feel bad about the situation. Sometimes I really do go the extra mile for others to make them happy.  This was a Trade not a Sale. I have alot of trading going on and I hope everyone else gets their packages from me.

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 09:13:33 AM »
If a seller sends the item and the package is never delievered. How do you complain ( as the buyer) in the post office? I´ve had pakages that stayed  in the mainland for 2 months, I complained to the post office and they  said there was nothing they could do.

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2017, 09:25:18 AM »
If a seller sends the item and the package is never delievered. How do you complain ( as the buyer) in the post office? I´ve had pakages that stayed  in the mainland for 2 months, I complained to the post office and they  said there was nothing they could do.

This has a lot to do with the country you live in.  In the USA you can file a complaint with the Post Master General for items marked delivered you did not receive as it can be a sign of postal theft or fraud.  Since you live in Portugal it is really hard to say what your country does with its postal laws and delivery expectations for citizens.  You might want to look into that to see if Portugal has a system for you to complain through.

Yes Skycakes these kinds of situations are terrible because, you can't verify really what is going on all you can go by is the proof you have.  Sweden I am sure has a good postal system and your trade partner should be able to go down to the post that delivered their mail and discuss this with them if in fact this happened exactly as they describe. Hopefully, those responsible for making this mistake and fix it.  I know I have not received items that were marked delivered. I know people did not believe me as scammers are always a problem and have caused lack of trust among people who have proof of delivery.  I know how it feels to not have something, but like I mentioned before I never held my trader/seller responsible for my loss. I went straight to the postal system.

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 09:29:04 AM »
I once did get a card that was supposed to be delivered to me. Though another person got the card and returned it back to me. I do hope there are more people out there like that person. I really hope she can track down her package.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 10:28:58 AM »
OH I get it now.

So your tracking shows that the recipient got a pick up slip, and picked up your package? But now they are saying they never got it.

So maybe a neighbor got the pick up slip...

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do. But if you sent the package to the right address, and the tracking shows this, than you fulfilled your side of the trade. I don't think you'd have an obligation to return what you received unless you had made a mistake somewhere.

Hopefully the neighbor or whoever it was that picked up the package- gives it to your trade partner... :P

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2017, 11:07:39 AM »
Hopefully the neighbor or whoever it was that picked up the package- gives it to your trade partner... :P

You and me both. Im terribly sorry like I said before I was half asleep when I wrote that.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2017, 02:28:18 PM »
OH I get it now.

So your tracking shows that the recipient got a pick up slip, and picked up your package? But now they are saying they never got it.

So maybe a neighbor got the pick up slip...

The only way a neighbour could have got hold of the slip is if the mailman has brought the package with him and it was too big for the box. If that's the case he should've written a note and put it in the correct box. ID is rarely checked in those cases as mailmen usually put the slip in the right box.

However, since it says on the tracking the reciever got a slip, it had to be a pick up from the beginning and if that is the case the person picking it up must have a valid ID and must be verified by P.O. Staff before being handed the package. Picking up a package for another is only possible if you show both peoples ID (as in reciever and the one picking it up). If the P.O. let the package go without validating the correct reciever they did a huge error and the reciever should file a complaint.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 02:56:48 PM »
There is another option people aren't considering, and it happens to me here in the UK a lot if a tracked package goes to my parents' address and has a custom charge on it or something of that nature.

Basically, the postal workers sign for it. Then the seller gets confirmation it got delivered BUT IT DID NOT. It happened most recently with something I bought from Canada, and I really get annoyed when they do it as they take all my protection from me the moment they decide to sign for my item without my permission. I have complained but it has done no good. It is always obvious online that this is what they have done as they sign for it at ungodly hours of the morning - hours before any delivery person has his rounds.

In any case, in these instances the parcel can then be held at the post office for a number of days until they have sent out a postal notice of the charge of customs. This may be the slip in question, and it is not impossible the package has been signed for by the PO people and they are waiting on the receipt of the notice slip by the recipient and thus payment before delivering it.

I have no idea how post works in Sweden, but it is another avenue for your trade partner to explore.

I prefer to believe a trade partner innocent until proven guilty. I have had people scam me and once got a refund on an item I know they received, but in the main these things are caused by postal hiccups, and hopefully the recipient will be able to take the tracking number to their postal people and raise chaos about why they haven't received their item.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 03:23:25 PM »
Well I told her she got another slip for her package. She told me she went to go check if she got anything. It keeps saying:   "Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up. " Maybe its just an error I hope. thanks for everyone responses. :0)

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2017, 03:57:23 PM »
Oh so it hasn't been picked up? If the tracking is saying it's at the PO, I'd tell your trade partner to raise holy hell over it! This happened to me recently, I had an email from the seller telling me the tracking indicated it was at the post office, but I hadn't been carded yet. It took 3 days for them to card me. Lazy postal worker hadn't been processing all the PO Box packages, just a few a day so it looked like they were working, and because they left before the retail workers got in each morning, no-one noticed! When I finally got carded, I let them know that the package had been there for 3 days, that I'd been watching the tracking and waiting for a card so I could pick it up. They appeared to be quite miffed with the particular worker involved, I'd say it isn't the first time that had happened.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal