collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Bathing Beauty Head Shot Poll

Contestant #1
34 (19.2%)
Contestant #2
14 (7.9%)
Contestant #3
18 (10.2%)
Contestant #4
41 (23.2%)
Contestant #5
7 (4%)
Contestant #6
3 (1.7%)
Contestant #7
19 (10.7%)
Contestant #8
13 (7.3%)
Contestant #9
28 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: June 18, 2017, 03:45:26 PM

Author Topic: Bathing Beauty Photo Contest Head Shot Poll  (Read 4705 times)

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
Re: Bathing Beauty Photo Contest Head Shot Poll
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2017, 12:29:49 PM »
lostpony: That's from a lifetime of toys :biggrin: And thank you!

jrr74: Thank you! And yes, Hula Hula did fall in :P

I'm excited for the next theme - I'm thinking maybe swim suit? :)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2017, 01:14:53 PM »
Great victory in the first round, The_Loner!

For the next round, the theme should be Masquerade, I need an advantage!  haha.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2017, 01:49:39 PM »
Hoo boy everybody better get their photos in soon, today's the deadline!! :O Some ideas if you don't have access to a large body of water -

Throw your pony in the tub!
Throw your pony in a bowl of water?
IDK just dump their whole head into a glass of water and photograph them like that! It'll be stunning, I promise! :lmao:

If I wasn't so in love with my floaty idea, I might have recreated my 'rain' picture, which I did with a hose! You can do it, guys!! You can even see behind him, I took this photo on a sunny day! I just held my thumb over the hose until I got a rain-like consistency to the spray!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Good luck everypony!! :heart: (And thank you to everyone for the kind comments! I love all of your photos too!! Everyone looks so gooood! :hug: )
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2017, 02:23:56 PM »
I love all the pictures too. They are all wonderful and so creative.  :) If the next round is swimsuits I'm not sure how Baby Pearly will manage to fit in one yet.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline preciousstar

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2017, 02:53:00 PM »
due to a lot of personal issues currently going on, it took a long while to get, but here it is! :blush:

Mainsail loves visiting the "pony falls" in their peak season. she dresses up and treks to the falls every year, and lounges while keeping cool by the mist from the falls and the cool rocks surrounding the basin.
current mood: :think:
MLP/LPS for trade! / my items on ebay! (account shared with my mother) / my wantlist!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2017, 02:58:23 PM »
Woohoo I have all the pictures!!! I hope to set up a thread....hmmm theme theme theme.

Post Merge: June 19, 2017, 05:32:43 PM

Me and photobucket are not friends at the moment:( I will post the thread on Tuesday. Sorry about this.

Post Merge: June 20, 2017, 01:58:02 PM

Here we go! The new post is up with Poll and theme! http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=386810.msg1649052#msg1649052

Have fun:)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 01:58:02 PM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2017, 04:22:29 PM »
Thank you Taffeta. :)  Snapdragon, I love yours. Cutesarus looks perfect in that floatie.  :lovey: :lovey:

Ponyfan

Hee hee thank you!! I got it at Target! I saw the 'drink coaster floaties' and I was like :O THIS IS MY WATER ENTRY!! Now the ponies can go floating for the summer! :heart:

That's what that is? Oh I SO need to get some! Do they come in packs or are they separate?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2017, 12:10:40 AM »
Thank you Taffeta. :)  Snapdragon, I love yours. Cutesarus looks perfect in that floatie.  :lovey: :lovey:

Ponyfan

Hee hee thank you!! I got it at Target! I saw the 'drink coaster floaties' and I was like :O THIS IS MY WATER ENTRY!! Now the ponies can go floating for the summer! :heart:

That's what that is? Oh I SO need to get some! Do they come in packs or are they separate?

Yes!! Inflatable drink holders - apparently it's a THING, which I only found out after seeing them on the Barbie instagram! Concerned Pony had a ride on one too! :lmao:

I got the flamingos (and some fruit ones! gotta blow those up next) from an online store that deals in bulk for parties! Right now they're even on sale! :O You get a dozen for $8! http://www.orientaltrading.com/inflatable-floating-flamingo-coasters-a2-34_555.fltr I recently bought the doughnuts from Target, where you only get three for $10, sadly! But they were SO CUTE, I couldn't resist! I also saw sets of them at Urban Outfitters, where they were three for $12, but they had UNICORNS. @_@ I might have to go back for them...
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

lostpony

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2017, 04:43:51 PM »
Snapdragon, I've been meaning to say how much I love that artificial rain picture!  The pony just looks so stalwart there getting poured on and the way his shadow falls across his shoulder really is great. 

All it needs is a rainbow made with the hose, remember those?

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2017, 09:11:53 PM »
Snapdragon, I've been meaning to say how much I love that artificial rain picture!  The pony just looks so stalwart there getting poured on and the way his shadow falls across his shoulder really is great. 

All it needs is a rainbow made with the hose, remember those?

Aw thank you! I was super proud of it too, I took that picture years and years ago now! :O But it's aged pretty well! Agreed on the rainbow, too!! :heart: You can see a bit of a rainbow haze in the bottom left corner, I think!

lostpony

« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2017, 09:56:25 PM »
Oooo you're right, I see it now!  It has everything.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal