collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Are you attending the pony fair / hascon for sure ? and will you be vending or not ?

yes i am going as a regular attendee
9 (7.4%)
no i am not going
86 (71.1%)
yes i am going but as a vendor
1 (0.8%)
maybe i am waiting on more details to be a regular attendee
15 (12.4%)
maybe i am waiting on more details as a vendor
10 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Author Topic: Who is attending the pony fair / hascon ???  (Read 11055 times)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+105)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
Re: Who is attending the pony fair / hascon ???
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2017, 04:30:04 PM »
Hope everyone who goes shares lots of pics. It sounds like it will be quite sensory-dazzling!

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Don't dream it, be it.
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2017, 06:02:15 PM »
Well, in a weird twist of events I've ended up volunteering to work a booth at Hascon for one day, which means I could have saved some cash on  my ticket, but I'm going to try to forget that!

Could you resell your ticket at a discount? If it's a ticket that's not tied to your name, there may be some people wanting to go, but not wanting to pay full price.

I'm not sure? I'm only working one day and I have a 3 day ticket, but I'm super excited about the booth I'm working and I hope everyone comes by to play!!

Oooh excited to know what booth :D

We are getting so close. I am getting excited for the event.

Trying to see if there are any more pony events added to the site... instead there are Pro Football players list.... why people?

But...

"Photo-ops with life-size movie ponies and scenes from My Little Pony: The Movie"

"Visit Pinkie Pie’s Sugarcube Corner, an exclusive MLP-themed cafe"

Sound adorable!!!

I don't know how much I can say, but I'll be working with Manic Panic NYC  :biggrin: I worked with them in Florida the month before last and their booth is a blast!

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2017, 02:02:55 PM »
Well, in a weird twist of events I've ended up volunteering to work a booth at Hascon for one day, which means I could have saved some cash on  my ticket, but I'm going to try to forget that!

Could you resell your ticket at a discount? If it's a ticket that's not tied to your name, there may be some people wanting to go, but not wanting to pay full price.

I'm not sure? I'm only working one day and I have a 3 day ticket, but I'm super excited about the booth I'm working and I hope everyone comes by to play!!

Trying to see if there are any more pony events added to the site... instead there are Pro Football players list.... why people?

But...

"Photo-ops with life-size movie ponies and scenes from My Little Pony: The Movie"

Sound adorable!!!

I don't know how much I can say, but I'll be working with Manic Panic NYC  :biggrin: I worked with them in Florida the month before last and their booth is a blast!

Oooooh :D Say no more, sounds awesome. Hopefully fans of all ages will enjoy. (Biggest kid there) Can't wait :D
~Foxtale~

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2017, 01:52:19 PM »
Of course I'm not going and Susan Blu is going to be there (even if she's going to be the Transformers part of the convention).  Marg, Hasbro, MARG!!!

Oh man! T.T now I wish things didn't get screwed around so I could of had my pony stuff signed by her D=
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ombyshadow

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2017, 05:46:13 PM »

But...

Sound adorable!!!

Ooooh, that sounds awesome!  I've noticed some really amazing hair colors in Seattle recently (there is this flame red/yellow that is so bright it's almost hard to look at)  that would be awesome if they are giving pony hair to people!  I wish I could wear rainbow or flame colored hair to work...

Offline octocorn

• Don't dream it, be it.
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2017, 12:27:16 AM »

But...

Sound adorable!!!

Ooooh, that sounds awesome!  I've noticed some really amazing hair colors in Seattle recently (there is this flame red/yellow that is so bright it's almost hard to look at)  that would be awesome if they are giving pony hair to people!  I wish I could wear rainbow or flame colored hair to work...

Sounds like my hair! I'm flaming red into bright yellow! They'll be doing Pony inspired hair on the Mane Stage! I'm hoping I get to get in on that, but I'll for sure be at the booth!

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2017, 05:32:48 PM »
Apparently the Sunday Hasbro tours (of their headquarters) have been cancelled and the Friday and Saturday tours have reduced hours from what was originally promised.

What are they doing over there, for real?

Anyway, source of this info: 

https://twitter.com/transformertoys/status/902653897172504576
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • ~never too old for ponies~
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2017, 10:36:41 PM »
Apparently the Sunday Hasbro tours (of their headquarters) have been cancelled and the Friday and Saturday tours have reduced hours from what was originally promised.

Sounds like the TF fans have about the same opinion of HasCon as we do... 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Avatar:Vanilla Virus, Sig: Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder <3

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2017, 12:42:48 PM »
I think the tours are only offered as part of the $600 VIP Super Fan ticket (not offered to General Admission ticket holders). They took the entire 2011 Pony Fair through the headquarters tour in about 2 hours, so I would imagine they would need to have sold several thousand VIP tickets to make 3 days of tours necessary... or cost effective to have the headquarters fully staffed for 3 day, including 2 over the weekend when staff are usually not there.

Offline octocorn

• Don't dream it, be it.
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2017, 03:37:29 AM »
I'm just happy they upped their game and got Mark Wahlburg, because Chewbacca Mom was about to do me in, lol

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • ~never too old for ponies~
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2017, 02:01:12 PM »
I'm just happy they upped their game and got Mark Wahlburg, because Chewbacca Mom was about to do me in, lol
Only if he appears in his Marky Mark get-up!  ;)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Avatar:Vanilla Virus, Sig: Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder <3

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2017, 07:35:05 PM »

Probably due to far fewer ticket sales than they had anticipated...

Post Merge: September 01, 2017, 07:36:38 PM

Wow, Groupon has 3-day passes for 50% off!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:36:38 PM by Galactica »

Offline octocorn

• Don't dream it, be it.
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2017, 01:15:20 AM »

I asked my boyfriend to eBay me a cassingle of Good Vibrations, but he suggested a pair of Calvins!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • In the Land of Dreams
« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2017, 08:37:18 PM »

:snicker:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless