collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 318 times)

Offline dinoktty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: June 10, 2017, 05:17:01 PM »
Hi everyone, nice to be here. I grew up in the 80s with G1 ponies, which I loved. I don't have them anymore, but they were one of my favorite things as a kid-- the 5 ponies I had and the little brochures that made me want them all! :) Peachy was my favorite. Really looking forward to checking out the site.

lostpony

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 06:35:56 PM »
Hi, welcome to the arena!

We have lots of ponies to look at, and if you decide to get some again there are lots in the For Sale forum (but that's a slippery slope, you get one and you can end up with many pretty quick!).  Peachy is a common pony and you will have no trouble getting her again if you want.  If you do get some ponies, feel free to share pics of them in the Pony Brag forum, and if you'd like to see some pony art there is plenty in the Arts n Crafts forum, and if you'd just like to discuss ponies you can do that in the Pony Corral or just about anywhere here.

Feel free to look around, post replies and start new threads if you like.  We're so happy to have you, and hope you have a great time here!

Offline dinoktty

• Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 11:24:02 AM »
Thank you for the welcome lostpony

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 12:56:23 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Sounds like wonderful memories that you treasure of your childhood friends!  You can always adopt another Peachy to relive that nostalgia - she's a very readily available pony :)

Look forward to seeing you around!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal