collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Interest Check: BeGoths Atara Inferno, Tonner Agatha Primrose  (Read 771 times)

Offline Cswift

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • }(|°v°|){
    • View Profile
I realize that this type of doll is probably not totally this board's style, but is anyone familiar with the Bleeding Edge Goth dolls? I've had a MIB Atara Inferno just sitting around taking up space for a while, and I'd rather sell her here than the scalpers' paradise that is eBay if at all possible. I don't have any good pictures of the specific one right now, but here are some pictures of the one from my personal collection to give you an idea of what you'd be getting.

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm not exactly sure how to price her, but since these dolls haven't been in production for a very long time and are pretty high-quality for what they are, I'm thinking ~$50 is fair.

I'm also looking to possibly sell my Agatha Primrose. This one's a big if; I still think she's adorable but she's kind of just been sitting on my shelf. She's basically in mint condition and I have her box. Here are some pictures:

Spoiler

(Ignore the bag of chips lol)

I'd probably just take offers on her, since, again, I'm not 100% sure I want to let her go.

Thoughts?

"I want to live forever, with no pain whatsoever, owning vast personal property plus a company of nubiles." - Captain Fwiffo, Star Control 2

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal