collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 357 times)

Offline Neffy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: June 10, 2017, 06:01:44 AM »
So glad to be here!

I'm currently a stay at home mom with my 16 month old son. Before that I was an animal keeper at a zoo.

Recently, I mentioned to my husband how upset I was my grandmother got rid of my childhood sea ponies, so of course he found a few on eBay for Mother's Day. Well, he opened Pandora's box, lol. I luckily had saved most of my G1 ponies from my childhood, and have since pulled them out of the garage and fell in love with them all over again. I miss so many of my toys from childhood, but thankfully I had enough sense to keep the ponies! Well, all except 5 I threw away because I thought they were beyond repair... which I know better now! RIP dear girls.  :cry:

I'm looking forward to checking out all this site has to offer.

:biggrin:

lostpony

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 06:22:10 PM »
Hi, welcome to the arena!

yaay childhood ponies! new seaponies, and a pony-supportive husband.  (and your son too of course)  So wonderful!

There's lots of great stuff around here, including a For Sale forum to get even more ponies and our Pony Brag forum where we'd love to see pics of your ponies if you'd like to share.  Also a Customs forum and an Art forum to see some great pics of things our members are doing, where if you get the bug to make stuff we'd love to see yours.

Feel free to ask questions, start threads, look around and stuff.

Hope you have a great time here!

Offline Neffy

• Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 07:15:19 PM »
Thank you!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 12:58:18 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :lovey:

Sorry to hear that your few ladies went on a holiday that could have been avoided.  You might be able to find their twins here to welcome back to your collection? ;)

Also, your husband sounds wonderful to get you some seaponies for your mother's day!  What a thoughtful gift :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal