collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 (and one G2) Bait ponies  (Read 367 times)

Offline HoneyBonnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
G1 (and one G2) Bait ponies
« on: June 09, 2017, 09:30:06 PM »
I recently bought a huge lot from a local seller, but unfortunately they're all pretty rough :'C these are the ones that are beyond my skill set when it comes to saving ^^'' All of them have a good layer of dirt/grime, as well as other issues.
I'd like to sell them all together if possible. I'm not really sure how to price baits, so I'll just say $8 for the lot, plus shipping. If you're interested just send me a message with your address, and I'll get back to you with shipping price and Paypal info if you're still interested (shipping from Alabama). All payments done through Paypal. Thank ya'll for reading! :)

Posey's hair is totally faded, and her symbols are a little faded also. She has tail rust, her forelock and some of the hair behind it is cut down to the plastic, and she has a few spots that are ingrained in the plastic.

The pink G2 (not sure of her name) is pretty much fine, she is just missing her eye crystals.

Whizzer's head and body are a different color, and her forelock has been cut.

Majesty's glitter symbols are very faint, and she has traces of what looks like nail polish on her legs.

Beddy Bye Eye Baby Sundance has a rub to her symbol on one side, a big green (nail polish?) spot on the other, and her eyes are in bad shape. They don't work too well, and one is sort of pushed into her head?

Moonstone's glitter symbols are faint, and she has traces of that red nail polish on her cheek.

Mirror Mirror's symbol is peeling off, the pink stripe in her hair is faded, and one eye has a bad rub right in the middle.

Moondancer's glitter symbols are rubbed and a little faded, as well as the purple stripe in her hair.

So Soft Sundance has rubs in her flocking around her hooves, ear tips, nostrils, and lip. The flocking itself is very dingy, but I don't think the rubbing is too bad. If you're confident you can clean it up/whiten it, I don't think she would necessarily have to be deflocked! She does have frizzy hair though.

Twice as Fancy Milky Way has a few small spots of green nail polish, and her symbols are faint and fading (I haaate that she is in that shape, I've been wanting her for a long time! :'C )

Finally, Sundance has frizzy hair (not as bad as the so soft) and a light red mark on her left front leg. Most of her problem is just general grime, and I think she could clean up nicely (her hair may take a little extra work to defrizz).

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Commissions are open~

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: G1 (and one G2) Bait ponies
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 07:08:27 AM »
Pm'd
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal