collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: hey everypony ^_^  (Read 364 times)

Offline witchabyte

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Motion Pony
  • i have two fingers
    • View Profile
hey everypony ^_^
« on: June 08, 2017, 05:30:36 PM »
Hullo my name is Felix and I have something to say.... i love ponee
Been a fan of FiM since it was in its first season, but had two treasured g3's when I was a kid-- cotton candy with her cafe and a wysteria. i loved those two things in a way ill never be able to love another human. I've been collecting Monster High for about half a year now and joined that arena to frolic around, but never really got into any g4 merch. Saw a couple of bags of g3s in the thrift store last week and have rapidly tumbled down the rabbit hole  :lookround:
looking forward to probably buying too many more plastic children in the future. life is pain 
also i cant for the life of me figure out how to edit my time zone, which stinks because i love staying up on these till early in the morning and having the little message tell me to go to bed
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 05:44:30 PM by witchabyte »

Offline preciousstar

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Re: hey everypony ^_^
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 09:18:55 AM »
welcome! i can relate to loving ponies more than humans... i once got a bag of ponies from a friend at school and went straight home to clean them rather than talk to my boyfriend (that relationship didn't last haha... ^^;) um. anyways. looking forward to seeing you around :lol:
current mood: :think:
MLP/LPS for trade! / my items on ebay! (account shared with my mother) / my wantlist!

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 12:14:28 PM »
Hi and welcome to the arena!

You can get lots more of those plastic children in the For Sale forum....much better than buying on eBay for the most part, and isn't it just so great to find them in thrift??  I really love G1s the best.

Feel free to look around and see what we have to offer here.  Hope you have a great time!

Offline AnWren

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
  • Ren - 18 - he/him - I collect G3's (not a brony)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 06:13:13 AM »
Hello! I just changed my time now actually, if I'm right about what you're talking about.. you should be able to change it under the profile tab and then by selecting look and layout. Then you just follow the instructions about about using +/- (you'll see). For example it was originally showing the time as about 1pm so I wrote in "+8" which made the time show as 9pm, the correct time for me. Hope that helps.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 09:15:50 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :newpony:

I think you will find that upon discovering this arena world that your collection is going to grow at a rapid pace :silly: 

Enjoy hunting down new members for your herd and look forward to seeing you around :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal