collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1s, customs, and pullip/Disney doll/MH for sale! MIMIC!  (Read 203 times)

Offline okapishomapiTopic starter

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • NERD!
G1s, customs, and pullip/Disney doll/MH for sale! MIMIC!
« on: June 08, 2017, 12:46:18 AM »
Hey, everyone! I will have more to come, but for now my G1s are You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login! Include Mimic, German Skydancer, and a whole collection of posey-pose ponies!

Customs for sale are You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login! And they are GORGEOUS.

Dolls for sale are You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginand include 3 pullips, including a bait!

I am more than willing to send more detailed photos or descriptions! Since I'm going through so much, I'm being a bit minimal with my descriptions. It's not for lack of caring :)

These ponies come from a cat-friendly, smoke-free, and very loving home :frolic:

Thank youuuuu :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login