collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Portuguese mail  (Read 1347 times)

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Portuguese mail
« on: June 06, 2017, 03:07:08 PM »
I have ordered 7 items since April, and none have arrived yet. I´m gonna start in the forum which we bet to see which one arrives first. :biggrin:
Ps: sorry for posting in the wrong section.
I´ve sent a message to a seller that I still have not received an item and if he doesn´t reply until 12, Ebay will take care, what does that mean?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 03:46:06 AM by alkevin »

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Portuguese mail
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 03:28:34 AM »
Moved to Trader Support for more help!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline alkevin

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 08:44:25 AM »
Well it seems that Paypal refund me for the item. I really wanted.

Offline alkevin

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 06:30:58 AM »
I´ve received another refund. Does anyone knows if the refund when is sent to visa, goes to the bank account or if you do a purchase after that it discounts on that price?

Offline Cswift

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • }(|°v°|){
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 10:37:53 AM »
If I remember correctly, the refund money sits in your Paypal account until you decide to transfer it to your bank account manually.
"I want to live forever, with no pain whatsoever, owning vast personal property plus a company of nubiles." - Captain Fwiffo, Star Control 2

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 11:16:16 AM »
The way refunds work depends on how you paid.  If you paid by credit card then paypal will credit  your credit card.  If you paid with cash funds in your paypal account then paypal will place the funds back into your paypal account.  If you paid by bank transfer then paypal will transfer funds back into your bank account.  You will not receive a discount on any ebay purchase with funds that are not deposited directly into your paypal account.  I am assuming you are asking if the refunds will discount a new purchase.  I have a suggestion that if you are not receiving this many packages, you might want to look into what is going on with  your country and the mail system.  That is a huge amount of missing mail.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 12:27:36 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline alkevin

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 03:50:01 PM »
I finally found out that one my package is still in the mainland ( since 22 May) the ones missing are the ones not registered. But one purchase I made from an european seller only took 3 days. Maybe they are low on staff for internacional packages.
Edit: I did a complaint to the post office. I did send print screens of my orders. I do not know if it is enough, because the ones that aren´t registered do not have the seller´s adress, only shipping ( mine ).
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 02:17:10 PM by alkevin »

Offline alkevin

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 09:48:45 AM »
I did write a complain, but no answer. How can a registered package  is marked as entered in Portugal in UPS, but not in the site of the post office in my country?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 04:21:38 AM »
Sometimes odd things happen when couriers update the tracking on registered parcels. :awake:  I recently sent a parcel to a friend in the US and I was tracking it the whole time via the UK website. The UK courier was accurate until my item got to the US and then the updates became very strange and it did not update properly, even when my friend actually had received the parcel for some time after.
 The UK courier had updated that there was something wrong with the address and that the parcel could not be delivered. I was worried! I phoned the courier up with the tracking number and they found out what had really happened (my friend had been out when they tried to deliver. There was nothing wrong with the parcel or the address ). They gave me a different tracking number to also check via  her country's courier , and that one worked and had all of the correct details and it updated properly.

I would think that if the tracking is not yet showing in your country they may have used a different tracking number if the parcel changed couriers - the same as what happened to me.  Can you (or the person who sent the parcel) phone the courier and talk to them? they usually can track the package that way and they will let you know if the package has another tracking number for your country too.  I hope that made sense? and I hope that your parcel arrives safely :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline alkevin

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 05:35:19 AM »
Thanks, I did contact the sender but he didn´t reply. I´m sad that the post office isn´t trying to resolve the problem. And I´m worried, because I ordered from a forum user and I hope it will happen the same thing.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal