Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Looking for gamers! Gaming Survey

(1/3) > >>

TornadoTwist:
Hello people! I wanted to share a survey for school with you guys. I want to get as many different responses possible. I hope you guys want to help me. :)

"Ever wondered what kind of gamer you are? Are there similarities between different aspects when it comes to gaming? My name is Ilona Iske and I'm a second year Animation Student at the Willem de Kooning Academy at Rotterdam. For my practice Data Design I want to make a visualization about the types of gamers. I want to ask you to fill in this survey and include a picture of your gaming desk (more info in the survey itself) This whole survey will be anonymous and the results will only be used within the school. Thanks a lot in advance!

You can find the survey here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGOGP09oGB4bzBEzaVHw2tREg578xp0o7K2ZXZ6HPtghBrZg/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thanks a lot in advance. It means a lot to me. :)

Kiwi:
Going to move this over to the Games Cupboard, you'll get better responses there.

KC8114:
I filled out the survey  ^.^

bright rabbit 1:
Filled out the survey

Sandi:
I was going to fill it out, but I noticed it's for PC gamers and I mostly play on consoles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version