collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Avatar gone?  (Read 233 times)

Offline GatorTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
« on: June 06, 2017, 12:25:57 AM »
Hi there, I've had the same avatar for years, a green Pegasus based on my persona that was created by another arena member for me.  I just noticed today it is gone.  I don't think it would be a size issue because, like I said, I've had it for years.  In my profile it now says no avatar.  I did not remove it.
Help?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 12:29:07 AM by Gator »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
Re: Avatar gone?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 12:39:50 AM »
Hey hon!

This is really weird. Where did you host the image? It's not something we would have changed.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline GatorTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 12:44:44 AM »
Lordy, it was given to me years and years ago by someone, whom I can't even remember her name.  I haven't seen her post here in years either.  So I couldn't tell you where.  The only changes I've made recently is a few weeks ago I saw my posts didn't show gender, so I went to my profile and updated that.  Maybe I hit another button along the way without realizing it.  Just sucks cause I really liked that picture.  Oh well, thanks anyway.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 12:57:53 AM »
It could also be that the host has now deleted it. :(
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login