collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amazon question. Have you ever gotten this message?  (Read 993 times)

Offline 01mlplover

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Amazon question. Have you ever gotten this message?
« on: June 03, 2017, 09:19:02 AM »
I put an order in on May 27 and everything shipped right off the bat except for one item, the one I'm most excited for :( and it still has the following message:

Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

It is sold by Amazon.com LLC if that makes any difference... 

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon question. Have you ever gotten this message?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 09:23:49 AM »
By chance, did it have a "ships by" sort of date when you went to purchase this item? It might have been something on backorder, or it went to backorder RIGHT after you ordered it. So it's either just waiting to come in, or you've now effectively pre-ordered it. As I'm fairly certain that is what it says when you pre-order something that doesn't have a date, as Amazon doesn't have a date for when they'll get their shipment.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 09:29:00 AM »
Yea I think Icicle has a point. I know I ordered something off of Amazon once and didn't realize it was coming from another country and they could not tell me for certain when I would get it.  So, I didn't have an estimated time of arrival due to it being an international shipment.  I did get it though, but never had any tracking or proof of shipping.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline 01mlplover

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 09:59:37 AM »
I didn't pay attention to the ship by date but it's something I had in my watched list for awhile. It said 1 left order now or something like that. The other 3 items I ordered were from China though and they've already shipped via china post. Those were items for my boyfriend of course. My item is a big rainbow dash plush that I've had my eye on for some time. We ended up getting an amazon gift card from someone so I finally bought it but now I'm worried maybe their inventory was off and I'm going to get a message that's it's out of stock :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal